HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Other Areas (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/other-areas-29/)
-   -   Looks like the Liberals are going to win again! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/other-areas/64745-looks-like-liberals-going-win-again.html)

pharaoh2 06-28-2004 08:59 PM

Looks like the Liberals are going to win again!

I think I just might have to say to hell with this place and move to Montana!

tschaef 06-28-2004 09:09 PM

RE: Looks like the Liberals are going to win again!

I'm feeling sick to my stomach,
I live in Toronto and voted blue, but I can understand why you westerners are so pi$$ed off at Ontario because right now I agree with you. My neighbours are morons. [:@]:([:@]

pharaoh2 06-28-2004 09:21 PM

It's a sad day when I am ready to leave the country I love. All I can ask is how much is it going to take before the rest of our country will open their eyes? Is everyone happy knowing that our elected officials are saying to themselves "We got away with it, now lets really run this hell hole into the ground!" Why?[:@]

Deleted User 06-28-2004 09:31 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

littleal 06-29-2004 06:32 AM

I voted Blue As Well............ But as usual the LIBS took the reigns again![:'(]

Al

Cyrus 06-29-2004 06:38 AM

Hold the bus Paroah!! I think I'll come too. Maybe we can get a deal on moving rates.

I'm pretty irate this morning too. It never fails to amaze me at what a bunch of spineless wimps we have in this country. We re-elect a party that has stolen billions of dollars from us and turned us into a haven for criminals.
What really gets me is the whole Quebec situation. I mean the Bloc stands for Quebec and Quebec only. They can do no possible good for the rest of the country and yet there are well over 50 seats in that province and almost all of them are held by the Bloc. Big surprse. I'm so sick of all the double standards and hipocracy involved with those idiots. I really wish we would just let them seperate. They already consider themselves their own country. Duceppe said as much during the debates.
Maybe it's time for the west to get it's own seperatist movement.
Our whole election system is a farce anyway, when you have geographical regions that are as socially different as they are in Canada, ie East v.s. West, and the election results are basically decided by one specific region, something is wrong. I don't care who many people live in Ontario and Quebec. There should be the same number of seats in each province across the country.

So much for the Liberals getting rid of Western alienation.

AAAAAAHHHHHH. I hate the Liberals. The only thing good about the whole situation is that little crap weasel, Alan Rock is not around any more. Thank God at least for him not becoming the Liberal leader.

pharaoh2 06-29-2004 07:16 AM

About the only good thing I have to say is that the friqqin' Liberals, (who are snickering away this morning, relived that they pulled it off again) don't have a majority Government. In real world terms, this means nothing, but it's the only thing I can say that makes me feel a little better. I think the whole western seperation movement might be a good thing. At least the rest of the country would take us seriously for once. Even the mere mention of it should do it. My buddy told me last night that all the big refineries and factories are out east and we need those. I mentioned the fact that they get most of their raw product from us! What good would those facilities do with no product do build with? Somthing has to be done. I cannot live under these tyrants no longer.[:@][:@][:@]

JD IN ALBERTA 06-29-2004 09:56 AM

36 investigations into the Liberal governments previous scandals and Ontario still says "give us more"[:@][:@][:@]I think you guy's on these boards are the only ones who voted Conservative. Come to the west, we'll take ya. As for the rest of the idiots who voted for the libs., I hope it comes back to haunt you and you feel the sting for years. I know we already are out west. Shame shame shame![:o]JDinAB

Dan O. 06-29-2004 02:08 PM

At least the riding where I live (Niagara West - Glandbrook) and where my hunting property is (Grey-Bruce-Owen Sound) went conservative. Fear reigned in most of the province.

Dan O.

sawbill 06-29-2004 03:10 PM

If these complete morons in Ontario and those who voted liberal think money was wasted in the sponsorship scandal, you ain't seen nothing yet! Just wait til the Libs try to appease Quebec now and the amount of our dollars thats going to flow there just to suck up to that province. The whole system makes me sick! If I could pick up my BMA and move west, I'd be gone in a flash.