logo

Sponsored by:
Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas

Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Old 06-16-2017, 04:05 PM   #1
Spike

Default Pakistan - Hunting Film

Hey friends. I am a Texas based filmmaker who has been fortunate enough to travel globally producing outdoor films, TV shows and commercials. I wanted to share my latest project with you all because I feel itís a great representation of hunting.

In January, I traveled to Pakistan with a friend and client from Houston to take on the challenge of producing a documentary about hunting in the Middle East / Southeast Asia. Whether you are an international sheep hunter or just a bowhunter who pursues whitetail (like me!), I feel that anyone can appreciate this production.

We put a lot of time, money and effort into this project in hopes that we can show people the side of Pakistan that nobody gets to see. So, if you have some time this weekend, grab a beer, click this link and watch one of the most interesting hunting films youíre likely to see!

On a side note, if anyone on this forum would like to consider having something like this made for you, I would love to work with you. I produced 100% of this film, from concept to final production, and can do the same for your next adventure. Check out my website to see more of my outdoor films, outfitter commercials and more. Thanks guys. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on my film!

Mera Safar Film - Pakistan: https://vimeo.com/rusticrivermedia/merasafar

My Website - Rustic River Media: http://rusticrivermedia.com
Rustic River Media is offline   Reply With Quote