Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!! >

Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!

Old 06-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Typical Buck

Say what you want but people from Quebec have there hands out constantly for money, tips ect ect ect.......................... and not to think some warden not doing it? Yeah right!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Spike

i know thousands of people go to canada and other countries to hunt and fish and have pleasant experiences.i should not have made a blanket statement.i know there are 2 sides to every story.after thinking about it,if i were the original poster,and thought that i had been truly wronged,i would pay the fine and never go back.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NJheadhunter71
Say what you want but people from Quebec have there hands out constantly for money, tips ect ect ect.......................... and not to think some warden not doing it? Yeah right!
that switch in ur head that says

"this is a stupid thing to say"

doesn't work does it !!!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is just somebody trying to get out of a fine. And I think it's run it's gamit. Time for a mod to close the thread or delete it. No reason for anybody to slam countries or people. And it's ceased to be interesting anymore. Especially since the thread poster hasn't been here for over three months. What's that tell you!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE55
As far as I'm concerned, this thread is just somebody trying to get out of a fine. And I think it's run it's gamit. Time for a mod to close the thread or delete it. No reason for anybody to slam countries or people. And it's ceased to be interesting anymore. Especially since the thread poster hasn't been here for over three months. What's that tell you!
+1 i have unsubscribed from this thread..enough said ...
Old 08-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't even realize CO can legally stop you.Were you on the highway or off road.In B.C. Unless a police officer is presant we just drive right on them by on the highway.They have no authority to pull over any hunter on the highway or authority to stop you at a road check at their own accord unless an animal is presant in the vehical.That's why a police officer is always presant at a highway game check.Off road is a different story.They can pull you over or set up a road block on their own.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 08-26-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bjess
jgv,
You already posted this on the caribou post, why are you now making a new post.
I mentioned on the other site that if your buddies had bullets in the clip attached to the gun, it is considered loaded, you never answered back but started another post.
Something doesn't sound right here, I believe your buddies had bullets in their clips and the gamewardens are charging them with having a loaded firearm in the vehicle.
This does not make the gamewardens crooked, it says their doing their job, your buddies are lucky they didn't loose their guns also, sound to me like these gamewardens gave you guys a break!
The gamewardens wouldn't have asked for the bullets, if they got bullets from your buddies....they were in the clip and they had loaded firearms in the vehicle
Sounds like heinz57 has you figured out also.
So......what is it, answer the question...there were bullets in the clip
weren't there?
Hey, we all make mistakes..that's life.
Yeah this makes the most sense.However, Some GameWardens don't agree with this law.And Some Co's can care less if a loaded clip is attached to the gun or not, as long as The clip is just dangling and there is no round in the chamber.They have to get these CO's straight across the board in every CanadianProvince to either fine everyone or noone..This is the number 1 reason I don't use my Browning with a detachable mag in the field.This could be faught and could be won, cause not all the CO's see this law the same way and they do so,by letting it slide.It's just a charge it can be faught and dismissed, you probably don't even have to show up.Just get a QuebecPublic Lawyer to represent you.Really who cares if you win or loose you just made the French taxpers pay a few thousand in court costs over your fine.And chances are if it's anything like B.C. The money is so tight the COs might not even show up to court cause they can't afford the gas to get there.
In which case you just got off.Mind you this is Quebec if money gets tight the whine about separating and we give them more.
But even if you fight and lost it cost them money to win.
I think it's worth it.I'd do it myself.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Fork Horn

too bad you aint in the desert,you can hide or bury anything and never worry
Old 08-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by delmer
Contrary to what you may have been told, even though Canada is a bilingual country, the majority speak English, the exception being Quebec. B.C. is as far away from that as you can get.
I live in B.C. I speak English only.I refused to take French in high school and the Principal had to sit down with my parents and my French Teacher cause I walked out on the first day and told her I wasn't coming back .In Grade 11 they wanted me to take Chineese or Japanese instead of French I refused.
As far as Im concerened if Quebec wants to separate let them.
I am tired of of giving my money to a Province that doesn't want to belong anymore.Alot of the West Canadians are sick of it, hence we once had a Reform Party that was very popular.
West Canadians are sick of seeing the majority of their federal tax dollars going to one Province and that's the bottem line.
There is 4 other Provinces on the other side that are very proudly Canadian and don't get near what they should by the Federal Gov.
The Western part of Canada aren't separtist we are just Fed Up with the way the Federal Government handles that Province and the Indians.The next time they threaten to leave we should just build a 100 foot high brick wall around that Province just to make them happy.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:34 PM
jgv
Spike

Well I haven’t been here in over 3 months because I haven’t given it much thought. I put this post up for 2 reasons 1 as a warning to others & 2 to get some advice. The 2 guys I hunted with took it to there local politicians. And never paid a fine. They don’t plan on going to Canada any time soon. As far as never hearing about anyone else having a problem. I have spoken to several guys who had similar problems and read threads on other hunting forums with one guy who had the same problem in the same area but on an atv. He was coming out of the woods up by the dam guns on the rack unloaded and open chamber. 2 wardens were coming in the trail stopped them and gave them tickets for loaded weapons. Same MO 2 young guys. Told them if they wanted to protest come to court. Hey you can believe what you want but as you head up there this season you've been warned. Everything I’ve stated is true. I personally have nothing to gain or lose by this so why would I make it up. I was the driver and didn’t receive any ticket. The one thing I left out is the gentleman in the back seat was 74 years old. And they broke his balls the most??? guess they tought it was funny.
This is my last post good luck to all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.