Petition to hold criminals responsible, not legal gun owners >

Petition to hold criminals responsible, not legal gun owners

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Petition to hold criminals responsible, not legal gun owners

Old 04-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Typical Buck

Default Petition to hold criminals responsible, not legal gun owners

The mayor of Toronto has started a petition to ban hand guns. He is also on record saying that no one has the right or need to own any guns in Canada. I think he has missed the boat on this issue as well as many other issues so I started a petition to not ban hand guns, but to ..... Heaven forbid .... to hold the criminals responsible for their actions. We all know that holding criminals responsible is really far fetched, but here is the petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/guns2008/petition.html

Help me spread the word across the country. Toronto's mayor is using the TV media to push his petition, but I think that real Canadians (grass roots citizens) can show him what we really want.

Thanks Tom
Old 04-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Petition to hold criminals responsible, not legal gun owners

I do not think that many people on here or other sites realize how much of an anti-gun person this mayor of Toronto is. He has tried to get all of Toronto a gun free area. You would have to store your guns at a police vault or as he says, leave his city as there is no need for guns in Toronto. Now he is trying to get the feds to ban hand guns. He is serious and will do whatever he can to accomplish it.

If he succeeds, what will his next step be. He needs to be put in his place by real Canadians as to what we really want. If we are going to be able to do this, it will take a real team effort from all across, not only Ontario, but all of Canada.

Please help pass this petition around to hunting forums, gun forums and anywhere that we might be able to garner support.

Thanks
Old 04-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Signed.

I also ask all Canucks to not sit on the fence, if we are complacent up untill the point that these people actually make some headway its our own faults.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Web Page would not display when I attempted to
go on the site..
I will try again later.
But You can bet I will get my name on that list come hell or high water..
Old 04-19-2008, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got through and signed..
Alot disappointed by the numbers so far though..
26 is very pathetic..
Old 04-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Fork Horn

All laws need to be changed on criminals the young offenders act is a joke also lower the age and send them off to boot camp and make their parents pay up.Just this week in London some kids found a sawed off shot gun hidden in a park near the down town and a baseball bat with spikes was also found hidden in a bagunder some bushes .
Old 05-13-2008, 01:13 AM

The whole problem about holding crimnals responsible is that the purpose of gun control is to turn normal people into criminals because they own guns. Both in the law, and in the eyes of other Canadians. So at the end of the day when we ask for tougher laws, we may end up eating our own medicine.

This kind of poll needs to be on CanadianGunnutz also.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ossage
This kind of poll needs to be on CanadianGunnutz also.
Please post this petition or the link to it on any site you can get it on. I only go to two hunting sites on the internet so I hope that others will pass the word to all other possible sites to help with this.

If we do not fight this, we will pay later. Toronto's Mayor has already said that he wants all guns banned. This is if not all across the country, then in his city for sure. This is just a first step for him.

Please help pass on this petition.

Thanks Tom