Potential new Ontario record >

Potential new Ontario record

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Potential new Ontario record

Old 12-17-2007, 07:48 AM

Default RE: Potential new Ontario record

ORIGINAL: 99 jeep

Now dan i see alot of tv shows that really like to feed deer with all these food plots etc in the states and is moving to canada with this grow bigger horns bla bla bla to make records . Is that really fair? I dont geebob lets go here and shoot a deer then if not we will go over there and get us one oh waiti bet at 3:10 this bruiser will come out and we'll get him on the alfalfa patch we made this spring. Now why would you say something like theres no big bucks in canada. You know why bucks are big there smart elusive,knockturnal. But i wish i can put a picture on here but this fall i slamed a monster with a muzzeloader mind you oh,and fair chase over and im saying over 300 pds but[&o]its only a 9 point but when i stick my fat ass in a rack when my waist size is forty inches you dont see me bragging and slaming. like i posted else where were all hunters,providers thefuture of hunting not heros and champs you know something it was my day my time and i had a chance to harvest a monster and it will probable be my only one but i can say im proud of that not flaming or bragging. I might have takin this wrong but seems to burn a hole in my shirt when i see stuff like that.[&o]
Hey 99....I think you had 1.....make that 12 too many. That or your hitting something a little heavier.[:-]

My post was a joke. The pic I posted is of a mount in my house......and pssssssttttt......it from Ontario.

You better think twice about drunk posting again.......not only was it a stupid post, but it was extremely incoherent. I hope you took some Advil before you went to bed.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry if i bumped you the wrong way Dan, Nah i wasnt drunk postingsecond i didnt know you were joking but when you say somthing like stay in the states there no deer in ontario im going to defend my deer here compared to where your from. Had me wondering. Maybe for a joke next time you can put up one of those faces so me or anybody else dont take offence to that comment again. Sorry. P.S where abouts was that deer harvested. Its a freak.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:50 PM

P.S where abouts was that deer harvested. Its a freak.

ORIGINAL: _Dan

There are no big bucks in Ontario.....stay in the states.....

My quote answers your quote....... (I put one of those faces in for you)

Old 12-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Fork Horn

Um ok.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:50 PM

Here......They are a set of sheds found on public land, so why would I talk about where?

Is that better? LOL [8D]
Old 12-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Fork Horn

I see your from the USA and now it sounds you reside in ont canada ? but doesnt say where. But me northern ontario which is my neck of the woods hope to plan a trip up that way moose hunting by the sounds of it sure will be nice to go up that way again. Im from the ottawa valley hunted from northbay all the way to ottawa. Looking forward to going back to the vally this winter withmy boy to do a bit of ice fishing.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:11 PM

I see your from the USA and now it sounds you reside in ont canada
Both........ (Hey look there's two more of those faces)
Old 12-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Spike

Oh god you too....quite bickering like two old nags.....lol....Nice sheds Dan....you must have omited showing me those pics LOL
How are Jill and Wyatt (sp?). You goin to minneapolis show this year? Let me know if you are, my treat for dinner dude
Reese
Old 12-18-2007, 08:13 AM

Reese, I don't bicker.

Jill and Wyatt are great! As of right now I will not be in Minneapolis in April. The show is too late in the year to be effective and is turning into a boat show. I'm coming up in late February to do some ice fishing and wolf hunting. I'll talk to you soon!

Here's Wyatt and another shed I probably never showed you.....

Old 12-18-2007, 08:56 AM
Fork Horn

Whens the best time to shed hunt i took my boy around feb/march last yr and nothing. Lots of miles of walking.

Quick Reply: Potential new Ontario record

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.