2008 Canadian Whitetails >

2008 Canadian Whitetails

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

2008 Canadian Whitetails

Old 11-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2007 Canadian Whitetails

To small for the crew but has potential and thought it made a neat pic as it appears he is either squinting or winking! Had a couple young ladies with him so maybe the latter.

Old 11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Shot by one of the brother's we were hunting with from the area. Some character!

Old 11-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Even 4x taken by the crew. This guy was bedded in a canola field with a couple of chicks.

Old 11-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

My partnerputsthis wide racked 3 on the dirt with a pow from his 7 rem mag. He is unique in he comes with an inside spread of 31 4/8" and sports G2'sover 14.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

FINALLY agood one in the ML Zone. Was actually out the other night to take down a pop up blind for up north next week when I saw him, I have now seen him each night since but he ain't in the right place just yet. Rut hasn't starteddown here but appearshe is jockeying right into place and should be well set where i havemy primary blind as their hasn't been any real competition that I have seen and a whack of doe's.

Now for the bad,Sunday I am gone north[]. Which also shows promise!!! Right now I am thinking of spliting my week off, first part up north were the whitetails will definately be in ruton monday and I have a forest 2nd whitetail tag. Bonus would be a moose by someone...( 3 others coming to my cabin, so I can't bail[8D])! By weds if i still have a first whitetail tag coming home to try and slap it on him.

Nothing all season and then BOOM he appears...Man isn't that the way when it comes hunting whitetails[:@].

Best of Luck to all the guys out hunting.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Spike

Skeeter
Nice pics, not much goin on here with me, damn work...off for two now to hit the bush....my bro finally connected on his very 1st whitetail since moving here from Newfoundland...and what a buck!
I will get more details of the story ONCE he calms down

Good luck everyone, shoot straight n safe!
I am off to see if I can out do him tomorrow LOL....let the pee'ing match begin.
Cheers
Reese
Old 11-17-2007, 08:47 PM

Great pics as always skeeter, looks like a successful hunt. Good luck this week. Congrats to your bro sprocket good mass on that deer. I am headed home on thursday to hunt friday/saturday. I guess things are really pickin up near the farm.Here is a pic of the one i lost over thanksgiving. I looked sat-sunday then headed back to college. I sent my dad out there to find ravens on tuesday and this is what he found. Decent 5x, good tine length and long main beams. Not much mass but good bow deer. I wish i would have found him that evening.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:08 PM

Reese,

Congrats to your brother!

It was the toughest season I have ever had up there. Very few buck sightings for me....Not because they were'nt there, or I wasn't in the right spots....we just weren't there at the same time. I missed 2 wolves with my bow. The first one was with a group of 10-12 and I overestimated the yardage....all on video. [&:]

I ended up killing a decent buck.....not what I had hoped for, but a good mature deer with good mass. I figured he was 5.5 yrs old. It was the last day and got it all on video for Rut Junkie.

Talk to you soon man!!!

-Dan

Old 11-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Typical Buck

Well boy's looks like everyone is having a stellar season so far. My trip up north was fantastic except for the fact I missed multiple times[:@]I have concluded the Whitetail is my nemisis! No matter what I was always getting the short end of the stick. Had a blast though and my cousin tagged a nice buck. Almost 24" inside spread but short tine length. Still a good buck considering it was the only one he had a shot at (or saw for that matter). Pics to follow. Great pics fellas keep them coming!
Old 11-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Typical Buck

Alright...here are some of my pics from the last week.

Quick Reply: 2008 Canadian Whitetails

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.