Bach Group #1

Old 08-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2007 Canadian Whitetails

Group #2

Old 08-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Typical Buck

early...I thought it was even more expensive than that, all considered that's not too bad. Especially if you have no wife or kids to drain the account. You definately have the right attitude, I always imagine something like losing my sight or something terrible like thay and it puts everything back into perspective during those frustrating times on the stand.

Skeeter...quit it man, you're making me sick to my stomach[:'(]Those are some pretty mulies and I'm stuck here at work with no buck tag this year. That means another frustrating year with the bow. Looks like you have a good couple of groups to choose from. Imagine the ones running around out there that you haven't seen. Great pics!!
Old 08-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the encouragement guy's. When I hunt up there, I sitdark to dark each day. I'm a big believer of that.

Skeeter, those are some real nice mulies you have there. How much does a big mulie buck weighin your parts?
Old 08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

early, they are bigger bodied than the whitetails around our parts (I'm sure it's the same in Sask.) I'm sure they tip well over the 300lb mark. While Skeeters out chasing those crazy things I was out practicing for the upcpmong bird season...guess thats why you guy's are all more succesful than me in the big deer dept.[:@]But I love the fast action of bird hunting too much to focus only on the big game part.

Old 08-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Typical Buck

dust...gotta love sporting clays!!!

Old 08-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Early in, I'd say on average mulies are 10-15% larger then whitetails in my parts.I commend you on the ability to sit from dark to dark, 3 P's are extremely important and obviously you possess the 2 that are most difficult to grasp - patience and persistence. I often hunt all day myself but rarily sit one location the entire time as I just can't keep my mind from wondering to other spots.

JDnothing wrong with splitting your time. I use to do a lot of bird hunting myself,just can't seem to make the timeright now. Shoot Straight!!!

Old 08-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome pics skeeter

Whats the sotry on hunting mulies in Sask - is it draw only or is it true you can hunt them if you are with a first nations?

Only 6 more sleeps until I leave for my sheep hunt...its almost unbearable trying to work on other things! (work/school)
Old 08-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ag, best of luck on your sheep hunt, look forward to hearing details upon your return.

As far as your question about mulie's. I can hunt mulie's with an OTC archery tag or via draw. Non-residents can't hunt mule deer here. First nation people can hunt anything without any tags, etc though it must be on reservation land, crown land& if private with landowner permission to do so. It is unlawful for a non first nation person to aid or take part in hunting for sustance with first nation members. If a first nations person wishes to hunt with a non first nation person they must adhere to prov. hunting regs. Guided hunts by first nations would be an exception, though this is not suppose to extend to individual band members but rather actual outfitting operations with SERM allocations of some sort. Not sure if that answers what your asking????

Quick Reply: 2008 Canadian Whitetails

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.