Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
 Do any of you smell a Conservative Gov"t? >

Do any of you smell a Conservative Gov"t?

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Do any of you smell a Conservative Gov"t?

Old 01-21-2006, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Do any of you smell a Conservative Gov"t?

Only a couple of days left and we will see what happens...
Old 01-22-2006, 02:49 AM

279 bucks to register a gun? I;ve enver paid a dime with all the amnesties, I guess we will see what changes in a minority Conservative governement. A majority Conservative and we are laughing.
Old 01-22-2006, 03:36 PM

279 bucks to register a gun ? are you sure, i thought it was $25, or is it free now . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what a pain these corrupt liberals have been to uslaw-abiding hunters/shooters.
registery, stickers,PAL, FAC's etc... i think Canadians deserve better than this! we need a party for gun-owners buy gun-owners. look at the Bloc, and marijuana parties, theyre formed by peolpe that all support the same thingwheater its the legalization of marijuana or seperation from Canada.
so if this party i have just made up really existed i belive it would get about 10 seats. it would be enough to make the voices of the sportsmen/women heard by all Canadians. I am not old enough to vote yet but i still make my voice heard to all campaining polititions that care to stop by and talk, very few do.just latly a representitive for the Liberal party (cough cough liber-NAZI's) phoned to advertise for the party . as it turned out it was a freakin recording!!!!!! lke i said im not eligable to vote but i will never vote for a party that imposes restrictions on my personal hobbies , then adds insult to injury buy playing a recoding on the phone. I belive that the liber-NAZI's are done for this election. theyve screwed too many peolpe over in the last 12 years. I remember seeing somthing about "legetimate target shooters"being exemt from the handgun ban that Martin imposes, whatever that means, the only people that own handguns legally are target shooters or collecters. the propsed handgun ban would not effect anybody then! so wtf are the liberals trying to do ? to everybody that reads this vote conservative, the lesser of 3 evils. or possably marxixst-lennist,at least you know what their agenda on firearms is.

P.S to all you americans on people from other nations not afflicted by gun-control, NEVER i mean NEVER give into registration because registration leads to confiscation !