Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
 Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!! >

Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

Old 12-08-2005, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

off another site.....

[hr]

UPDATE
CTV News just announced that Martin will announce a "sweeping ban on handguns".

Word coming out of Ottawa from the political rumour mill tonight is that when in Toronto to make a policy statement on Crime, Prime Minister Martin will announce the termination of the long gun registry, but move to ban and confiscate all restricted and prohibited firearms, including handguns, military style rifles and shotguns and other historically significant firearms.

This rumour comes from very reliable sources within the campaign. If true, we need to be prepared to respond quickly and decisively. Please pass this message on to all of your contacts. It is imperative that if this announcement is made that gun owners send letters, make calls to all local Liberal candidates to express your horror at this move by the Liberal Party.

To those of you who whine, complain and talk talk talk about your loss of freedom - I say now is the time to do something. There are few times in an average man's life when the occasion presents itself to take part in history. Here and now is such a time. Now is the time to refuse to submit to the tyranny of a government elected by less than the majority of the people. This refusal is not simply about firearms. It is about human rights, it is about the rule of law, and it is about the continuance of our democracy.

To what better use will you ever put your life than to stand up for these things? Will you look back on this moment and say, "I wish I had done something", or will you step forward and seize this chance?

Freedom is worth fighting for. Our democracy is worth fighting for. Our rights are worth fighting for.

Our rights to firearms predates the BNA Act. I do not know where my civil disobedience will lead, but I am certain where the slavishness and cowardice of compliance will lead.[/align][/align]Ron[/align]__________________
[/align]
Old 12-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

Once again the rest of the country has to pay for a Toronto problem
Old 12-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Fork Horn

They are practically banned now. What good is it gonna do? Almost anyone carrying a handgun around on the street now is already doing it illegally. What good is a ban going to do? Idiots!!!
I can't believe that they think a ban is going to do anything.[:@][:@]
Old 12-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

It’s very unfortunate that it’s always the honest people that have to pay for the acts of others....[:@]
Old 12-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

Prime Minister Martin will announce the termination of the long gun registry,

That he did not mention. So i guess that part was wrong.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:56 PM

"Once again the rest of the country has to pay for a Toronto problem"

Couldn't agree with you more trailer, This is going to be just like the gun registry a few years down the road they are going to realize it solved nothing and was a waste of tax dollars. Generally the people who register guns are the ones who know the rules and follow them not run around and shoot people in church!
Old 12-09-2005, 06:37 AM

ORIGINAL: DARKSIDE55

Prime Minister Martin will announce the termination of the long gun registry,

That he did not mention. So i guess that part was wrong.

Seriously? That would be excellent!!!!!!

By the way tangozulu, Thanks for not blaming Ontario in general for this. I live in rural Eastern Ontario (45 min NW of Ottawa) We are hard working farmers, hunters, fishermen, smowmobilers and all round good living people. We have voted in Reform, Canadian Alliance and now Conservative. I just get so sick of being lumped together andblamed for Toronto's huge share of the national vote and the fact that they always vote Liberal.

There, I feel better!!!!

Drew.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:57 AM

Alll he said was" we are waiving the re-registration fee for the long gun registry so we can insure 100% compliance"...

Now that says to me...lets not scare all the long gun owners so they hide their guns.....We will go after the long guns when we get all the restricted and prohibiteds....dumb suckers....

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT...this is a BOLD move by the LIBERALs if they get this through it will mean the end of any civilian owning a firearm...

Remember these quotes...this is the Liberal mindset.

Lloyd Axworthy...."disarming the Canadian public is part of the re-engineering of Canadian society...."

Alan Rock..."as far as I am concerned the only people in Canada that should have firearms are the police and the military..."
Old 12-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: corey006

Now that says to me...lets not scare all the long gun owners so they hide their guns.....We will go after the long guns when we get all the restricted and prohibiteds....dumb suckers....

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT...this is a BOLD move by the LIBERALs if they get this through it will mean the end of any civilian owning a firearm...

Remember these quotes...this is the Liberal mindset.

Lloyd Axworthy...."disarming the Canadian public is part of the re-engineering of Canadian society...."

Alan Rock..."as far as I am concerned the only people in Canada that should have firearms are the police and the military..."
BINGO... You got that right.... Lets take little nibbles at firearms until it’s all gone. End of story....
Old 12-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh !!! and by the way, who do you think will still have there guns other then the law enforcers and army ?? [>:]

Quick Reply: Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.