Wally World does it again! >

Wally World does it again!

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Wally World does it again!

Old 07-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Wally World does it again!

over reacting ? how about under reacting if it were me I'd get a petition and have all my friends and fellow gun owners sign it then send it to wally worlds headquaters with a letter stating that untill this manager is released we will no longer shop there . It is definately way beyond his powers to call the police over some pictures with a gun in it
Old 07-03-2005, 11:25 PM
XTP

you guys get pretty darn deffensive for a bunch of yellow bellied french people.
after reading this thread.................. another good reason to call it canadung or perhaps now canadumb.
.......ya know....some people are just a waste of space after all......

I've been to your country several times and have met some of the stupidest people ever! One woman in Spokane Wash. had not even heard of Manitoba and when told Canada,her response was "oh....your from up north there?"....ya,thats it darlin'...up north there!!LOL......
..another guy at a gas station in Michigan made me buy a 50 cent pack of gum before I could take a piss in his washroom,even though we were fueling upour truck at the same time!(washroom was for customer use only)

....now after this I still would not make assumptions about the general population of the US....but you seem to about us.Have you even been here ? If not, please do your country a favour and stay under your rock in Arizona..............
Old 07-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh I see now ! HDW is you know ............
Old 07-06-2005, 12:57 AM
Fork Horn

Northern Arizona, isn't that where Deliverance was filmed, hey High Desert Wolf do you happen to play the banjo??, guess "high" explains your past time and not you living location!!
Old 07-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

wow you canadians sure have an attitude problem, if all of you are like this then I doubt I will ever step foot up that way. you know I wasnt trying to insult any of you folks I was merely making a statement based on how screwed up your countries government is on that other thread.............. but then trailer had to open his fat frenchy mouth and insult me after I was only asking a darn question in this thread, I never ever said anything to him before.................. then you all have to jump in on it, I'm glad I gave you fools an oppurtunity to make your frenchy selves feel better about your worthless canadian lives.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually , I never insulted you until you started with your comments. All I did was just ask a simple question why you would be interested in a country you so call Canadung, then you started up. More then likely you never had no intentions of coming up here any ways. Every one else read your comments and gave you what they had to say. This was all your doing. The one with the attitude problem is you. I guess you can dish it out but can’t take it. In case you didn’t know you have french people that live in the states, but then again you just might have learnt something today. You know you should step out of your bubble once in a while and see what the world is really like. Have a nice day.....
Old 07-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

you have a nice day too......
Old 07-07-2005, 01:07 AM
Fork Horn

Cant believe im replying to this but I still her Banjo's H.D.W. The mistake you made is by seperating Canada from the USA, Our belief system is the same, there are a million of the same Walmart stories in the USA. It is in ignorance that we find our "Southern racist" coments and out "frenchie" coments when we should say " that was wrong" what happened is "not right" so keep fighting against everyone around you and see what change you see. Understand that when you make a comment about someone else's Country they will stand up for what they believe in. I sit in a tree stand and hunt animals, isn't that what you do to put food on your table?. I would tell you that someone is wrong for going against what you stand for, andI dont even care what Country you are from.......we are hunters and people that are losing in the battle of what we are.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HighDesertWolf

Geez H.D.W. Having Troubles Bubbles.
Need any help or can ya handle it on you're own..
Thank god for Outhouses.....
Ya can post your crap and laugh about it after...
Old 07-13-2005, 01:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Jeff Ovington

ORIGINAL: HighDesertWolf

Geez H.D.W. Having Troubles Bubbles.
Need any help or can ya handle it on you're own..
Thank god for Outhouses.....
Ya can post your crap and laugh about it after...
yeah no joke................. LOL

Quick Reply: Wally World does it again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.