Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > OpticsCamp.com
Celestron Regal M2 Spotting Scope Preorder Discount >

Celestron Regal M2 Spotting Scope Preorder Discount

OpticsCamp.com Online supplier of hunting binoculars, rangefinders, riflescopes, and other optics. Special deals for HuntingNet.com members.

Celestron Regal M2 Spotting Scope Preorder Discount

Old 02-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

Default Celestron Regal M2 Spotting Scope Preorder Discount

Update May 2, 2013: Save $50 on a Regal M2 while supplies last. Use promo code 7J232TBA at checkout

We're expecting our first run of Celestron Regal M2 spotting scopes in a few weeks. The Regal M2 is the successor to the highly-regarded (and now discontinued) Regal F-ED line.

The M2 comes in three sizes (65mm, 80mm, and 100mm), and includes ED glass, a fully waterproof and lightweight Magnesium alloy body with nitrogen purging, a 20-60x eyepiece, 35mm/DSLR camera adapter, sliding sunshade, and Celestron's lifetime warranty.

HuntingNet members who order through our website by March 31, 2013 can save save 10% with the promo code HNCRM210. Or you can contact us by phone at (888) 978-5330.

As always, this includes free ground shipping to any of the lower 48 US states.

Celestron Regal M2 Spotting Scopes

If the Regal M2 is a little out of your price range, we also carry the Celestron Ultima spotting scope line. Call us at (888) 978-5330 9AM-5PM EST for our best price.

Last edited by OpticsCamp; 05-02-2013 at 08:16 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice to see you have an established presence over here Brad. I haven't visited here in some time but plan to change that shortly.

Frank
Old 02-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

Nice to see you here Frank.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Good Grief Frank, nice to see you stop in. lol
Old 03-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

Just received word that these spotting scopes will be arriving at the end of March, so this offer has been extended from March 19 to March 31.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by deerdust
Good Grief Frank, nice to see you stop in. lol

DD,

Yeah, I am still kickin'.

My lifestyle has changed a bit since I posted regularly here. I still hunt but nothing like I once did. My kids, and their activities, seem to take up a good 75% of my free time these days.

Good to see you though. I should see who else is still around from "back in the day".
Old 03-29-2013, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

Preorders on the M2 line will ship out next week. The preorder offer is still good until midnight Sunday.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:16 AM
Typical Buck

Did the old F-ED line have ED glass? Is F-ED a type of ED glass and is the new version using a different sort of glass. Not sure if I'm really asking this correctly. I guess I'm asking what's the difference between F-ED and the new ED?
Old 04-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

Yes, the F-ED had ED glass. I'm sure there's some changes in glass characteristics. The problem with labeling models ED/HD/etc. is that a lot of that is based in marketing and nothing else - two types of ED glass can have very different performance. The M2 has been upgraded with a magnesium body and is over a pound lighter.

The M2 is supposed to come with a camera adapter, so there's that. I'll post more when the preorders arrive (scheduled for today).
Old 04-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

I didn't get much time to mess with the M2s I got in today as they were all reserved by customers and had to ship out, but initial impressions were:

1. the 100ED is huge.
2. they are all surprisingly light - full shipping weight of the 100ED with the camera adapter is about 9lbs.

I did pull an 80ED from its box and checked it out for a few minutes. I don't have an F-ED to compare side by side, but I was impressed with the optical quality.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.