Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
Bushnell Nitro/ customer service >

Bushnell Nitro/ customer service

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Bushnell Nitro/ customer service

Old 01-22-2021, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default Bushnell Nitro/ customer service

I had an elite 3500 3x9-40 on a .270(my wife's rifle). The scope got stuck at 9x, the adjustment ring would not move. I've been pleased with the several Bushnell elites that I have and I was quite surprised when it failed on me. It was still holding zero, but the adjustment would not turn.

I sent it back to Bushnell (lifetime no questions asked warranty.) They replaced it (literally no questions asked, never spoke with me about anything) with a Bushnell Nitro 3-12x44. SEEMS to be a pretty nice scope just looking at it here in the garage.

The only thing is it's a 30mm tube and I had a 1" tube. I'm ok with that, I have other rifles with 30mm tubes and will find a home for this scope.

Wondering if anyone has any reviews or knows anything about the Bushnell Nitro.

-Jake

Last edited by Bocajnala; 01-22-2021 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

A few more pictures. Came with a ....sunshade? Anyone use those regularly? ... And flip up covers.

-Jake

Old 01-23-2021, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Can't help you there Jake but wanted to tell my story, had a weaver v-classic 4x16, crosshair broke, read that when weaver went under, that Bushnell took over the weaver lifetime warranty. sent it back to Bushnell, yesterday I received a Bushnell engage 4x16, was wanting a scope with a objective adjustment for parralex but this one is side focus, with a 30mm tube, a deploy Moa reticle, seems ok so far, the msrp is 419.95.
RR
Old 01-23-2021, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

I'm pleased with the service I received. Except that they sent me a 30mm instead of 1" without asking.

I have a set of rings that will work so it's no big deal. But you'd think they'd replace with a 1".

Maybe they don't have 1" anymore? I haven't looked.

I'll get this mounted up and go shoot it when the weather gets a little nicer. My range is a muddy mess in the winter.

-Jake
Old 01-23-2021, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

I think this one had a $400 msrp which is way less than I paid for the original Elite. But I got those Elites on a big discount when Gander Mountain closed.

It has the Multi-x cross hair and a side focus for parallax adjustment.

I need to learn how to use that..... Lol

-Jake
Old 01-24-2021, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

For my long range stuff side focus is great, don't care much for it on a regular hunting rifle. on AO scopes you just set it at 200 yards and go, with SF you must adjust it every shot if your on high magnification.