Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
Optics planet??? >

Optics planet???

Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Optics planet???

Old 03-14-2019, 08:29 PM
Spike

Default Optics planet???

ive just completed my first interaction with this group.

What are are everyone else’s thoughts?

curious.
Old 03-19-2019, 04:58 AM
Fork Horn

I used them one time and my buddy bought two vortex scopes off of them. I would use them again
Old 03-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

I bought a Bushnell Elite scope from them several years ago. When I received it it had leaked the gas from the tube. I contacted them, they paid for return shipping and sent me a new scope, no problems at all.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have bought a riflescope scope lever ring and flip-up scope covers from them --- for my Vortex 5-25x50 Second Focal Plane PST Gen II; that I have mounted on my BSA 22lr Mark II International.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:06 PM
Spike

Default OpticsPlanet

Hey my friends,
I have a question as far as this business is concerned, Why don't they answer the phone, return calls and basically take their customers seriously???? I've tried a couple of times to call get their answering message and leave a message about the scopes I'm interested in and I'm still waiting. Well I was until the end of the day, I'll call someone else and give them my money seeing as OpticsPlanet doesn't need it.
Hope you guys have better luck then I've had.
Hhardrock
Old 03-28-2019, 04:09 AM
Super Moderator

It's possible that they conduct sales online and the number youre calling is not a sales number.

I haven't used optics planet for anything.

-Jake
Old 03-28-2019, 08:20 AM
Fork Horn

I purchased a scope from them. If I remember right processing and shipping was slow and communication was poor. Got the product and it was fine just didn't like their service and made note not to use them again. They really were not any cheaper than anywhere else.