Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
ZEN ED2 8x43 Binoculars >

ZEN ED2 8x43 Binoculars

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

ZEN ED2 8x43 Binoculars

Old 09-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default ZEN ED2 8x43 Binoculars

has anyone used them? i have a price range of $400 and they fit right in. All the reviews I read online seem like they are of good quality. But I would still like to hear from someone who has owned/ used them.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Have heard the same but haven't had the chance to peer through any. Try dropping an email to Doug at http://www.cameralandny.com/. I saw he was carrying them and he should be able to give you some insight. Give him your price range, usage,etc. Good guy and outfit to deal with.

Best of luck
Old 10-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Spike

have a pair for quite some time. very impressed with it. The resolution is outstanding. It's brighter than the Pentax DCF SP ED I have tried. Fo $400, it is hard to beat.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Spike

The EDII glass is very, very good for the price. If you have any specific questions about them feel free to give me a call.
Steve
www.SandSarchery.com