Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
 best Place to buy optics online >

best Place to buy optics online

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

best Place to buy optics online

Old 08-21-2007, 10:45 AM

Default RE: best Place to buy optics online

Alot of companies won't sell direct like Nikon, Leupold or any others they usually stay on the wholesale side of things. They will probably provide you with a dealer direct probably close by, but for the most part you will get "sorry we don't sell direct".
Old 08-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

i've had good experiences with www.natchezss.com.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Fork Horn

it's funny you mentioned them "natchezss" a buddy just got a smoken deal oin the new I40 trail came from them. $170 shipped.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Typical Buck

I got 4.75 x 40 weaver grand slam for $149 about a month ago. Should be nice a bp or 35 whelen.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:42 PM

try my site for Vortex Optics

www.jayhawkoptics.com

Ron
Old 08-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Spike

I second cameralandny.com doug is super nice and he will give you one hell of a deal
Old 08-26-2007, 10:07 PM
c j
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Solitary Man

www.bearbasin.com

I'll second Bear Basin. Their prices are usually right there amongst the lowest.

Old 08-29-2007, 08:52 AM

Really good websites ... i think we should make a sticky of some good websites for new users or people looking for places.

Overall i think there pretty much all about the same price, but like to look for the best user-friendly not complex setup.

I can guide through Opticsbestbuy.com with no problem ... Opticsplanet.com covers alot of brands but is kind hard to navigate around.

Opticsbestbuy.com gave me a great deal when i saw something at a local hunting shop for a cheaper price i called them and they were happy to meet my price and budget.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: okgobbler

i've had good experiences with www.natchezss.com.
One thing to be aware of with this site is that a lot of their products are seconds, blems, and refurbs. I did business with them in the past, years ago, and that is why they can offer some of the deals they do.

I really like www.theopticzone.com . Jon and Tammi have always done me right. They are real nice people , and they ship quickly. They are competitive on their pricing too, and if you find it cheaper , they will work with you. I am about to buy 2 new Nikons; a 4-16 and a 5-20 as sson as they get them in.

I have also done good business with www.durhamoutdoorsupply.com . They are a smaller , mom and pop type business, but they are fair, honest, and very helpful. Their shipping costs are fair too. Real good folks to to business with.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:55 AM

We just would like to notify any of our future consumers. We will beat or match any website price. If we are out of stock on the product you order we will offer 1-2% off your order each week you wait. Keep this in mind next time you order.If you have any furtherquestion you can contact me at 1-866-759-9523 or email [email protected].

Quick Reply: best Place to buy optics online

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.