Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
 Ziess Conquest >

Ziess Conquest

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Ziess Conquest

Old 03-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ziess Conquest

Thanks for all the imput.I guess its a no brainer on what going on my rifles from now on.What brand of scope covers do you guys recommend for the conquest?
Old 03-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

One thing, maybe the only thing, I don't like about the Conquest (and most all euro scopes with the fast focus feature) is that Butler Creek flip up covers don't fit the ocular bell very well. They will work, don't get me wrong, but they just don't fit as well on these scopes as they do on Leupold scopes.

BTW, the Conquest comes with ascope cover. Here's whatit looks like.

Old 03-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Spike

I would check with The Optic Zone. They have the best prices on Zeiss that I could find when I bought mine. The last time I talked to them, they had the 3-9x40 for $374.00 plus free shipping.

Deerfollower
Old 03-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks ill check them out.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:55 PM

I have one on my fairly new Tikka and it is clear as anything. I looked at a bunch of comparable glass at Cabela's and the Ziess seemed ther best. I'm glad I made the purchase of decent quality instead of cheap glass.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:05 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: absolut40

Im thinking of buying one for my .280.Any comments good or bad would be greatly appreciated.Cabelas has them for $399.00 plus free shipping.Sounds like a good deal.
One of the finest scopes out there under 600 dollar range.

Old 04-01-2007, 10:24 AM

I totally understand and agree that an upper-end Zeiss is about as good as it gets. My friend bought a Conquest and it fogs up, is blurryand is the biggest disappointment in Europan optics history!Maybe his is defective, but I would prefer a Tasco over hisConquest.

His Conquest is the only one I have looked through and cant imagine they are all like that. They would go out of business!

Just callin' it like I see it!
Old 04-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

My friend bought a Conquest and it fogs up, is blurryand is the biggest disappointment in Europan optics history!Maybe his is defective,
If that is the case it is obviously defective,and should be sent out for warranty.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Zeiss Conquest

ab40, do a research on Zeiss lenses. You will find that it's the one's that most NeuroSurgeons and OcularSurgeons use. Even the top end Sony cameras use Zeiss lenses.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Zeiss Conquest

Thats interesting ill have to check that out.I bet leupold couldnt say that.

Quick Reply: Ziess Conquest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.