Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Southern Triple Crown?

Old 11-23-2004, 05:46 AM

Default Southern Triple Crown?

How many of y'all are going to shoot in the Southern Triple Crown in 2005?

I'll be back shooting my fixed pins in MBO again this year and if everything goes as planned, I'll shoot all three events this coming year.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:16 PM

Default RE: Southern Triple Crown?

I will shoot the soutern triple crown, will bein wetumpka, rome ,and pensacola.I will be shooting in mbo, archery research pro staff
Old 11-26-2004, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

Ill be there!!
Old 11-26-2004, 07:04 PM

My wife and I will be shooting all three legs of the Southern Triple Crown this year. This will be our second year competing in the IBO southern triple crown. We are hoping to do a lot better this year and have a great time while shooting. Already have our rooms booked for Rome and Wetumpka is only an hour and a half's drive away as is Pensacola, Fla. The courses were very tough last year and I hope that I can improve my scores over last years(LOL). Looking forward to seeing some old friends form last year and meeting some new ones as well.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:09 AM

Challenging. The courses were challenging. We want to challenge your skills. With this approach it will help you increase your skills and test your abilities.
Our goals are always to test your skill, have a good time while doing it and tighten up the pucker string a bit.
Place some targets outside the comfort zone for those targets(short and long). Use the terrain to force you to think. Make you switch pins or move your sight.
We are not just going to set a long range. Ya'll are to good for that.
Look for the kitchen sink to be thrown in, it too is there somewhere. Have fun!
We want each shot to be different.
Look,think, think again!

ken12
Old 12-02-2004, 09:23 PM

ken12,, I enjoyed tthe southern tripel crown, there was agroup of us that came from asa to try it , and we all agreed , that we liked it alot, was very relaxing to shoot with so many relaxed folks that enjoy shooting.And not get caught up in the suit and tie shooting, Of course we pro staff shooters have to do things to keep our spots , so some of have choosen to shoot both asa and ibo.I will look forawrd to meeting new freinds and seing ones met last year, thanks for the interesting shoots.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:41 AM

You are welcome. We try and make each shot a preparation for the next. It takes some extra time but it is worth the effort. Glad you enjoyed them. Grab my arm and say hey at one of the shoots.
ken
Old 12-06-2004, 07:46 AM

I don't know BowPro, the Rob shoot at Wetumpka last year with his hunting setup in the MBO and didn't have that tough of a time. But then again, I think y'all were just letting us get a taste of what was to come. I love tough courses. Is Dan Hart going to setup the courses again this year. I sure hope so. He's one of the best at setting a target so that talk yourself out of a good shot. But the Rob is ready for him this year.

About 2 months away before the Southern Triple Crown kicks off, oh yea, you can bank on it, the Rob will there......loin cloth and all.
Old 12-11-2004, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

The STC is one of the greatest events we've ever participated in. Once you think you have ol' "Danny Boy" figured out---he'll cross ya' up every
time. Not for one target can you let your guard down---if you do you just been hoodwinked !!! Hope to do real good this year---retired, and moved South to southern Georgia two weeks ago , so will be able to do some practicing before the ASA and IBO shoots this year instead of shooting our first arrow since September. Also, have a new bow that drives tacks 40 acres away, so my competition in the Masters Class should beware. Hee!Hee!
Old 12-11-2004, 07:56 AM

Hey Rob. I'll be there of course. At least for the wetumpka shoot (10mins. away) Gonna shoot oins this year. Tired of the expense of open class and the long waits at the stake.

Quick Reply: Southern Triple Crown?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.