HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/official-ibo-net-forum-3-d-shooting-24/)
-   -   Why Hunter class (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/official-ibo-net-forum-3-d-shooting/76410-why-hunter-class.html)

fasstfletch 10-19-2004 08:21 PM

Why Hunter class

Well I guess that we have used up all the Logic and now it is time to start grabbing at straws. I noticed that there were up to 39 replies and 1665 hits. If you have your figures of thirty that you say are positive I will have to say that the 1626 other replies are against. That does not make sense but I guess that is the reasoning that we are using so so be it.
Let me end this by saying that you guys have good intentions and that your heaart is in it but I think that archery has to be a game that the Majority has to be satisified and that even though a few archers will be disappointed the goal is to do what is best for the masses. The class system that is available at the present time may not be what everyone would like to have but it is still growing. Presenting positive numbers and suggesting a plan that will help the sport grow without upsetting the whole class system would be much more productive than criticism and trying to make other people look bad.
Good luck and we are all entitled to our opinions.

dig 11-18-2004 04:33 PM

RE: Why Hunter class

???? WHat duh....

fasstfletch 11-24-2004 07:19 AM

dig

I would have answered your thread but I noticed that either you are not a member or you choose not to post your number, or your comprehension only goes that far ???? what duh.

3 D X RING 11-24-2004 11:41 AM

Fastfletch
You know as you go along your posts get more interesting. Take your last one. Maybe dig didn't understand what your first post was about, you know like the last part, criticism and trying to make people look bad. If he's not a I.B.O. member there's a good chance he won't be one now. If the I.B.O. wants this site for members only that's fine but as it is RIGHT NOW! EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO POST THEIR OPINIONS EVEN IF IT'S ??? What duh.
TRIPLETT

fasstfletch 11-24-2004 09:47 PM

3d x ring

I'm glad that you find something of interest and your observation was possibly correct.
I may have taken his intention and comments wrong as your may have taken mine. In no way did I say or infer that it was necessary to post your number by the IBO. That was my choice and it was because of my interpatation of his remarks. You have posted your membership number and you did that of your own free will. I am not a spokesman for the IBO AND My opinions are strictly my own. Not understanding a post could possibly be handled if you are not acquainted with the person with a little more initial respect. If dig has a genuine inquiry for an explanation of that thread, I will be more than happy to answer in a private message so as not to drag out this thread any further.
I hope that this satisfys your thread and my number is also posted and for no other reason other than to show my support for the INTERNATIONAL BOWHUNTING ORGANIZATION by being a member.