Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

beating a dead horse

Old 02-12-2004, 03:47 PM

Default RE: beating a dead horse

fastfletch,,,,,,,,ACE, game, set, match....game over.....it would be very interesting to hear the results from the independent study. those guys in the labcoats just dont make beer commercials and tree stand ads, they also test binoculars.....just havent seen the binocular ad yet....but still looking, with 8X binoculars of course
Old 02-12-2004, 04:38 PM

Archers, everybody has good questions and honest coments. Target shooting has become so tecnical in some aspects. Shooting for fun is one thing, shooting for a national championship is another. Everybody I have ever met at shoot, weather we do good or bad, will still have a cold one with you when your done! It's a shame we even talk about the bad apples that we hear about. (but they are out there, as with any sport.) I've allways heard about judging with binos, but I just don't know how. ( seems like to much work to me. ) The way they set a coarse takes alot of judging skill anymore. The yardage skill is a game of its own.
Anyway, shoot good, and what ever power of binos your looking through, hit'em in 11 ring.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:09 AM

Good post. S