Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Southern Triple Crown?

Old 12-01-2003, 06:43 AM

Default Southern Triple Crown?

The Rob was wanting to know how many of the folks around here are going to be shooting in the Southern Triple Crown in 2004? The Rob will be shooting his fixed pins in the MBO in the first leg in AL, and probably will go over the GA to whoop up on them too[&:][8D].

So are ye gonna be shooting and what division are ye gonna be shooting in?[8D]
Old 12-01-2003, 05:54 PM

Default RE: Southern Triple Crown?

Where arethe 3places for the Southern triple crown? I moved to NC and have not shot IBO FOR 2 YRS. getting back into it this yr.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:12 AM

1st LEG IBO SOUTHERN TRIPLE CROWN-Rumbling Water Challenge

Hosted by: Bennett' s Archery - Wetumpka,AL

Team Shootdown sponsored by Straight Shot Archery

February 27-29, 2004

2nd LEG IBO SOUTHERN TRIPLE CROWN-SEVEN HILLS CHALLENGE

Hosted by Rome-Floyd Parks & Recreation, Rome, GA

Team Shootdown sponsored by Budweiser

March 26-28, 2004

3rd LEG IBO SOUTHERN TRIPLE CROWN-PENSACOLA SPRING NATIONAL

Hosted by Panhandle Bowhunters, Pensacola, FL

Team Shootdown sponsored by Vibracheck

April 16-18, 2004

Old 12-02-2003, 08:14 PM

anyone have directions to the southern triple crowns, or adresses? This is my first year in IBO, and I am looking forward to shoting it this year.Of course I will be shooting my AR34, by archery research, Just to show everyone what a real BOW is all about,check it out in HC.If I read rules correct,It says shooters choice on Either 5 gr. per pound, or the 280 fps.Is this correct?If so Then IBO will see a fast and quiet bow, and a heck of a shootin bow, and the dip behind the grip, aint half bad either.Hey all jokes aside, I look forward to seeing everyone at the southern triple crown shoots.If anyone has the directions, or addresses please send to me at [email protected]. thanks and happy shooting and hunting
Old 12-04-2003, 12:24 PM

Well the Rob don't know where the ranges are either. But he plans on call the the contact information to find out all the details next month.[8D]
Old 12-11-2003, 07:34 PM

I had a great time last year and I will be going agin to all the three shoots. Looking forward to seeing you there. Hey Branden are you going?
Old 12-17-2003, 07:15 PM

anyone stayin in prattvile, al for wetumpka shoot? look me up at the days inn, will be 4 or 5 of us Ga boys there.
Old 12-18-2003, 08:57 AM

Doing fine Fletch thanks for asking. I'll be at the Southern Triple. Its a wonderful oppurtunity to shoot your bow in the warm south, early in the year. With some new sponsors this year it will be that much better. See all at the ATA in January.

Brandon
Old 12-31-2003, 09:44 AM

The Southern Triple Crown is going to be a great time this year.
The location that the Bennetts have found for the first leg should produce some very interesting ranges. They are working on several sponsors and the team shoot down is set.
Rome - Floyd has come up with some sponsors to throw in an extra $10,000 for the purse at the second leg. I spoke with Tom this morning and they are going to use 8 ranges to handle the numbers for the money. They have also arranged for a concert again this year for us.

Pensacola will have their $15 to $20,000 in door prizes for the third leg. It's also a real kick at Pensacola to get ferried to your starting points. Such hospitality!
If you have'nt shot this series before you are missing a real good time.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. They have arranged a sponsorship with Suzuki. Each shooter that competes in all three events will have their name dropped into a hat for the drawing for a 500cc Suzuki Rincon four wheeler. You just have to compete in all three shoots.

These shoots are also part of the shooter of the year program.

Shoot em in the middle and good luck.
ken12
Old 12-31-2003, 01:00 PM
Fork Horn

I had a great time last year and cant wait until pency.. HOT!!!!!

Quick Reply: Southern Triple Crown?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.