Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 How see what y’all have done…… >

How see what y’all have done……

Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

How see what y’all have done……

Old 08-28-2003, 01:26 PM

Default How see what y’all have done……

All the moaning and groaning has gotten the Rob’s attention. The Rob has read all of the complaints and he has read the reason why a decision was made to call the World Championship. How several have asked, “what would you have done?”…..well, the Rob would have made the same call that was made. Safety is the most important thing. And it’s better the error on the safe side than not.[:-]

Since they are some who say they are not going to be members of the IBO next year, the Rob will sign up to show his support for the IBO and archery in general. Already sent an email to Judy asking about how to get signed up. Now you ASA folks, don’t think the Rob is out of your hair yet….no, no, no….the Rob will still be “slingin and flingin” with y’all. But the Rob will now be “slingin it” in both organizations now. So the organizers for the 2004 IBO Southern Triple Crown will have to plan crowd control for the millions…..AND MILLIONS of the Rob’s fans.[] Cause when the “most electrifying man in Archery” steps on the stake, don’t matter if it’s an ASA lower 12 or an IBO center 11, the Rob will have more fun than anyone else. So get your nose plugs, ear plugs, and hip waders ready, cause Robzilla is going to rock the IBO in 2004.[8D] WOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!![]

IF YOU SSMMMEEELLLLLL, WHAT THE ROB IS SLINGIN’
Old 08-28-2003, 04:17 PM

Default RE: How see what y’all have done……

WOOOOOOOOOOW

I sure am impressed. I guess if the IBO has survived thunder and lightning they should be able to survive the abuse of a would be comedian archer. The Exodus has not begun, the other shoe has to fall first.
Old 08-28-2003, 05:38 PM

ROBERTM

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD WORDS, MAYBE SOMEONE COULD TALK TO ' DD' , I KNOW THAT HE HAS SHOT SOME OF THE MICHIGAN IBO' S.

FBAXIS
Old 08-29-2003, 06:06 AM

The Rob don' t know about that Fasstfletch.....y' all ain' t seen nothing like the " shock and awe" of " Robmania" [&:]

Well Fbaxis, old (and the Rob does mean " OLD" ) Dondeere may still shoot up in Michigan cause he knows Robzilla lives in the South.[8D] But the Rob seriously doubts Dondeere will make the same mistake twice and come back down here so the " most electrifying man in Archery" can lay the " smack Down" on him again.[][&:][8D]
Old 08-29-2003, 07:20 AM

I guess that my luck has run out, now that I' ve been subjected to what ever IT is.
Old 08-29-2003, 10:36 AM

Robby mister, you are toooooo funny. You almost sound like that fool on the tube..... whats his name? Oh ha, The Rock. Keep it coming cause very now and then I need a good laugh. Hope all you bow maniacs have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend.[8D]
Old 08-29-2003, 11:14 AM

ahhhhhh yes......the Rob sees Shooterforchrist is " cultured" . [8D] Like the Rob says, if you shoot with the Rob, your going to have a good time know matter how well or bad your shooting. A bad day on the range or in the woods is a whole lot better than a good day at work.

Here' s y' all a joke to put a smile on y' alls faces.

Bill and Hillary were at the Yankee' s home opener, sitting in the first row, with the Secret Service people directly behind them.

One of the Secret Service guys leaned forward and said something to Bill Clinton. He looked back and stared at the agent, looked at Hillary, looked back at the agent, and shrugged his shoulders.

Then Bill picked up Hillary by the coat collar and the seat of her pants, and dropped her right over the wall into the field. She' s kicking and swearing and screaming, and the crowd goes wild.

They' re cheering, applauding, and high-fiving. Bill is bowing and smiling, when the agent leans forward and says: " I said, they want you to throw out the first PITCH!" [][][][&:][8D] WOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 01:18 PM

I think the Rob needs to put the crack pipe down...
Old 08-31-2003, 06:10 PM

Rob,

You are my new hero!