Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Get a Freakin Grip!

Old 08-20-2003, 09:55 PM

Default Get a Freakin Grip!

I am sorry for what I said. It was senseless and I apologize.[:' (]
Old 08-20-2003, 11:00 PM

Default RE: Get a Freakin Grip!

Do you realize that alot of the archers your speaking so poorly of are also veterans? Many of the people that attended Snow Shoe including myself have already served our country. If we want to vent our anger over the way things were handled and voice our opinions, than that is our right. A right in which many of these archers fought for probably before you were born. I assume you must have served this country yourself and feel that you have a right to be so judgemental of others. Everyone wants to see all our troops come home and are grateful for the job they are doing. I think you need to take your real complaint up with George Bush.
Old 08-21-2003, 12:13 AM

I' ll take one!! , O I thought that said get a free grip.... Oops
Old 08-21-2003, 06:32 AM

Sounds like a reality check is in order here. We' ve got troops in Iraq so nothing should be a problem. Did I hear that right? Huh? World Championship was a fiasco. What to do? Shut up and let it be. We' ve got troops in Iraq.

You get mugged. Don' t bit$$. We' ve got troops in Iraq.

Lose power for a day or so due to a faulty power grid. No problem. We' ve got troops in Iraq.

As long as we' ve got troops in Iraq, the world is a wonderful place and we shouldn' t criticize or complain about anything else.

Sounds like you need to take your own advice and get a grip, jetblast. I think I hear reality calling you.
Old 08-21-2003, 06:46 AM

Jetlast

You sound like some 14year old kid trying to make you are some kind of hero. Get real. A lot of us had it tougher than you ever will. If you are such a lover of God and country, get some brains and quit standing in that jetblast its frying your brain.