Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 It is about time to change Bedford !!! >

It is about time to change Bedford !!!

Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

It is about time to change Bedford !!!

Old 06-16-2003, 09:03 PM

Default It is about time to change Bedford !!!

I don' t know about all the courses but the MSR has been on the same courses for about three years at Bedford. It' s about time for a change! I personally enjoy varity in the course layout. I' ve always said, " When you walk down a beaten dirt path to a target' there is someone who knows this course ' real well' !!! I' ve heard of course notes by shooters. That does' t bother me as much as not having a frash look at each target, that is what this sport is all about. The men & women at Bedford do a great Job!!!! I just feel it' s time to move the classes (or courses) around a little.
Old 06-17-2003, 06:39 PM

Default RE: It is about time to change Bedford !!!

Am I the only one to notice this??? Is the MSR class the only one to repeat on the same courses??? Do you people like shooting the same courses over and over again??? WHAT IS THE DEAL HERE??? I' m looking for a responce .