HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/official-ibo-net-forum-3-d-shooting-24/)
-   -   YALL GOTTA LOOSEN YOUR JOCKSTRAPS (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/official-ibo-net-forum-3-d-shooting/29129-yall-gotta-loosen-your-jockstraps.html)

onebowtie 04-26-2003 08:06 PM

YALL GOTTA LOOSEN YOUR JOCKSTRAPS

alright, i tell ya.....i been hearing for a few years now how nice, how fun, how great you ibo' ers are.....but from what ive been seeing....yall are wound up way too tight.....

yall dont say squat unless its about a deer,turkey(which yall look like to me;)) or your lucky rabbits foot......what is it with yall????? you cant all be that country, can you?????

i mean i see most of you are from the redneck areas of the country....southern ohio(man, wish yall would learn what the left lane really is for-PASSING-SO GET OUT OF THE WAY).........or your from the sticks of missigan(michigan for you not to bright types).......or even from them amish farms of pa......

look....i always used to wonder what the heck the IBO was named after.....but after hanging out with you talkative bunch...i got it figured on my own...it stands for......I(I) B(BE) O(OUT)......thats like out cold to yall.....

either yall drink a aweful lot...and cant spell or type after you hit the fire water....or yall just dont have internet up there yet....which is it????

ok....im coming to the next ibo.....the first leg...and i figure ill only shoot about 12 up cause i just cant get used to that silly 11 ring....i mean...look at your fearless leader....BOWPRO.....he knows its a farce....that a real man shoots for a low 12...he wishes he could make yall shoot for 12' s....if you dont believe me...look at his signature....it says ken12.....so he only dreams about the 12 ring.......while ole bowtie...lives it....so now i just gotta hit the center...man thats way too easy.....

ok all you snuff jawed, bad haircut looking misfits.....the army of one is about to enter your little safe haven of 11rings....when i get done with them...they will be naming ranges after onebowtie...the army of one....or in yall' s case...they will be saying the army of 11.....

keith meador 04-26-2003 10:07 PM

RE: YALL GOTTA LOOSEN YOUR JOCKSTRAPS

okay obt, i will bite, enough of the posse talk.........its time to put up or shut up.....so you have finally gathered the courage to attend a real bow shoot.....one that will make grown men cry, including the world famous obt.......bring it on and by all means let it happen, cause when our man ken gets done with you, you will be one blown chevy.......:D

dont panic when you see a real live sized animal out there on the range, its not like those midget targets you wanna be' s shoot at......these are for real.......if you take an ibo buffalo and melt it down you can make an entire asa range with the foam.....and as for pulling your arrows, shoot them in the middle and you will have no problems, shoot them in the wood and you are on your own. :(

obt i have followed you thru many of the forums on the net, and i must say you are quite colorful, and welcome aboard.....you will have a great time at the first leg.......just remember one thing about the ibo, if it looks like 48 yards, it probably is...........set your sight, aim hard, and make a good shot and good things will come.

btw, which class are you shooting in, i sure hope you are in the open class....there is no place to hide in the b or c class, just run what you brung and set er in the wind......

pdq 5oh 04-27-2003 07:09 AM

obt, you gonna sign the dollar bills when you don' t shoot 12 up? Look at the plates on the cars in the left lane. Probably from NC. Maybe you do drive faster there. The diff is, the cops here are smart enough to operate the radar.:D Up here, we get where we' re going. We just shoot faster bows when we get there. BOWTECH

BTW, I enjoy your rhetoric. That' s drivel for the uneducated.

FoggDogg 04-27-2003 03:19 PM

I' ve never shot an IBO national type shoot. I' ve heard they' re quite rough. I just don' t understand the whole bino magnification rule. I' ve got a nice pair of 10x Leica' s that they tell me I can' t use. I would like to shoot the IBO' s. They' re much closer to home. I have however seen OBT in action. I' m telling you if anyone is going to shoot 12 up, it' s him. When you all get a chance to see him put on his shooting display, it' ll make you want to sell your bow and take up checkers. Smart money' s on ' ole OBT! No doubt about it. Good luck everyone, you' re all shooting for 2nd place. We all know that plaque is in the ladies room.

sdzumbro 04-27-2003 04:33 PM

OBT ,
I don' t think your going to get the IBOers going like you did the spotties on archery talk , but good luck trying .:D
Hope to see you in Bedford . Will you be sporting the tux ?
Scott

onebowtie 04-28-2003 10:39 AM

shooting in the wide open class....im gonna be speeding about 355 fps...thats right....i got so much speed that if i were in ohio...they would send the whole bear den out to get me:D

left lane in all states should be reserved for the longest lasting, most dependable trucks on the road....CHEVY' S......LIKE A ROCK.....=#=...............................

baseball, hotdogs, apple pie....and CHEVROLET.....DOESNT GET ANY BETTER...

pdq....you picking up what foggdogg is laying down????pay attention....he knows...this ibo stuff.....extra points for hitting it in the middle...come on...how hard can that be.....

next yall will be telling me.....no wonder onebowtie does so well.....he is used to shooting the " smaller" rineharts.....man....if yalls targets are so big...this is like cheating....ill tell yall what ill do...just cause im a fair man.....ill stand about 10 yards behind the stakes and shoot em....just so i wont have any real advantages....

aim for the middle....have a bad shot....and still get a 10....i thought we were going to have it tougher....not easier.....;););):D[8D][8D]

the army of one....bowtie

ken12 04-29-2003 08:13 AM

Well now, I think obt has gone and done something he should not have done.
I think he has gotten ej' s attention. Big mistake. Right up there with Custer thinkin
he just had to see the Little Big Horn. ej reads the forumn and he is the man in charge of the shoots. I will bet he might even dedicate a special shot to you.
obt, remember this is IBO,( to put it mildly); we look to challenge your skills. A hint would be to bring extra arrows. If you are sure of the yardage, better look again.
I am so going to enjoy this.
The 12 is for my membership number. Just to clear your confusion. I want you wide awake and alert for this one.
After you are done with your first shoot at the IBO National Triple Crown, I want you to remember the shoots progress in difficulty. So get there early.
ken12:D:D:D:D:D