HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/official-ibo-net-forum-3-d-shooting-24/)
-   -   3rd Leg of Southern Triple Crown (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/official-ibo-net-forum-3-d-shooting/28381-3rd-leg-southern-triple-crown.html)

n23d 04-14-2003 08:38 PM

3rd Leg of Southern Triple Crown

The Pensacola shoot will be here before we know it. Who' s going? I' ll be there!! :D

ken12 04-15-2003 06:54 AM

RE: 3rd Leg of Southern Triple Crown

I think we might go. Looking forward to working with Dan again. It is fun planning the shots with him. Hope you all enjoy the results. We have been enjoying the conversations centered around some of the little nasties he comes up with.
If you have not participated in one of these, you are missing a great time.
ken12

Judy4 04-15-2003 07:23 AM

I' ll be there!!!!!!! Can' t wait!!!!!!! Love sunshine!!!!! Love seeing all my Southern friends!!!!!!! Love being called Miss Judy!!!!! Love Catfish and Grouper!!!!!!! Please someone keep reminding me I' m there to work!!!!!! ;) [&:]
:)
Judy

IMN23D 04-15-2003 10:54 AM

I' ll be there.

sdzumbro 04-15-2003 01:37 PM

I shot the first 2 but #3 is just too far . So I think ( since I can' t go ) you should have the toughest one yet .
Nothing but alligators and turkeys with a couple of coyotes and javalinas for variety .
Better yet make it an all rock rascal shoot .
Have fun
Scott

1 alive at 55 04-15-2003 08:04 PM

I will be there. There is no place to far to travel to see good looking ladies and eat great food, and we may as well shoot some target while we' re there. I just hope all those good looking ladies take their sun block. Last year looked like lobster fest;[:-]:)

Judy4 04-16-2003 06:42 AM

That lobster face [:' (] was me!

Thanks for your concern Alive at 55.....this red-head freckled face Irish gal is already preparing for the hot Florida sun this year.
Judy

Brian from GA 04-16-2003 08:22 AM

Judy,

In Alabama you mentioned going to the beach in Pensacola. What exit is the beach off of or I guess I am asking which way from the shoot? I think my wife is actually going to go so I' d like to get a room where she can stay on the beach all day while I shoot.

thanks for any info.

Judy4 04-16-2003 08:42 AM

We stay close to the shoot, so if and when we go to the beach it is just by following signs and from what I understand the exit numbers have been changed, but if you go to www.visitpensacola.com you could find motels on the beach there.

:D gotta love a guy who thinks of his wife :D

Judy

n23d 04-19-2003 05:25 PM

ttt