Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Indoor Worlds

Old 03-23-2003, 10:25 AM

Default Indoor Worlds

I shot the Indoor Worlds yesterday in Cleveland and would like to thank everyone involved. It was a very nice and orgaized shoot.
Old 03-23-2003, 02:05 PM

Default RE: Indoor Worlds

Great job I.B.O The little wingnut and myself had great time. Will be back next year.[8D]
Old 03-23-2003, 07:00 PM

Default RE: Indoor Worlds

First I would like to say that the Parma Archery Club did put on a good shoot. However, there were a few things that hopefully will be worked out by next year. When we arrived at the shoot, it was raining like crazy. The hotel shuttle took us to the East entrance, like the paperwork stated. We went in and were told we were at the wrong entrance and that we would have to go back out and walk all the way around the building to another entrance. Luckily we did get to talk to someone at security that eventually let us walk through the building instead of in the rain, only to find out the shoot was at the end of the building we had just walked into![] Another problem that we encountered was a few targets that we were shooting across each other. We just waited for the other line to shoot and then we would shoot. And last, but not least, there was a lot of smoking, at one point, the gentleman telling us to shoot, (who was smoking a cigarette), told us that there was NO SMOKING in the shooting area, we got a pretty good laugh out of that one!