HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/official-ibo-net-forum-3-d-shooting-24/)
-   -   Why is this site so dead? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/official-ibo-net-forum-3-d-shooting/26087-why-site-so-dead.html)

Ossage 03-13-2003 10:55 PM

Why is this site so dead?

Is there somewhere else that covers 3D shooting? that is more alive than this place. I can' t say either the ASA or IBO sites seem all that lively.

fasstfletch 03-14-2003 06:17 AM

RE: Why is this site so dead?

Don' t know the answer but you are right. I don' t think that anyone can give you an answer that is based on facts 100%.

If I had to guess I would say that the top 5 threads haven' t changed like the rest of the forum and people look and think that nothing new has been added. That is strickly a guess and I can understand why the topics are being held at the top. Maybe the weather will change and people will get outside and then have more to talk about.

IMN23D 03-14-2003 06:27 AM

Try archerytalk.com, there' s a lot of info. Some target, some 3D. everything the " bow mechanic" needs.

HammondEggs 03-14-2003 08:33 AM

Having the same top 5 topics at the top threw me for a loop too... until I noticed other threads below them. Other sites with more 3-D chatter (in order of most chatter to least):

www.archeryinfonet.com
www.archerysite.net
www.bowsite.com

Deleted User 03-14-2003 09:00 AM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

fasstfletch 03-14-2003 09:29 AM

I didn' t know that you shot a Mathews. All the other bows are halfast.
Dodge trucks aren' t allowed in parking lots, only junk yards.
I don' t have a dog but if I did he would be better than anyone' s.

My bow is so fast that I have to use arrows with ceramic heads so they don' t burn up on the re-entry. Thats why I shoot MCBH cause I don' t have as many restrictions on my equipment.

Shoot Straight & often.

Kanga 03-14-2003 09:45 AM

Jim

My bow is the fastest bow made!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you was still shooting that PSE?
When did you change to Bowtech:D:D

My dog is better than your dog!!!!!!!
Only at finding the doggy biscuts in your pocket:D

My Dodge truck will drag your truck sideways across the parking lot!!!!!!!!!
Well I have to agree with you on this one;)
Spose 1 out of 3 is not too bad;)

EASTON94 03-14-2003 10:13 AM

archery talk is rockin right now, not a whole lot of 3-d talk, lot of spotties in that place. oh probably half spotties, half 3-d' s but its a great site. easton94

Deleted User 03-14-2003 04:29 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Kanga 03-14-2003 05:45 PM

Looks like the gloves are gonna have to come off here;):D

Jim did you get my emails?

If you cant post the pics email them to me and I will post them for you