Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 Michigan State IBO Championship >

Michigan State IBO Championship

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Michigan State IBO Championship

Old 06-10-2008, 06:22 PM

Default Michigan State IBO Championship

Michigan IBO State Championship
J
June 21 & 22
Tuscola County Archers
Money Shoot
[/center]
Two Championship Courses

Best of the Best Triple Crown Shoot-off 4:00pm Sat., June 21st
Old 06-10-2008, 08:13 PM

Default RE: Michigan State IBO Championship

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! YESSS
Old 06-15-2008, 09:27 PM

Tuscola County Archers - Caro, MI Sat. June 21st at 4:00pm The Michigan Triple Crown Best of The Best Shoot-Off. We have collected some great prizes for the winners including Rhinhart Broadhead Buck. Sent free hunting blind provided by Bay Archery and many more. Come out and shoot the Michigan IBO State Championship and stay to watch the shoot-off. Shooting June 21 & 22. $25 entry fee with money payback for all adult classes. Contact: [email protected] or Tim at: 810-584-0353. www.tuscolacountyarchers.net
Old 06-21-2008, 05:58 PM

tuscola did a great job today!!!!!!!!!!!!! hats off to all the people involved with putting that shoot on. great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 06:43 PM

I hear all the big guns are going to be shooting SUNDAY!
Old 06-23-2008, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

They set that shoot up great!!!! To bad my sight dovetail broke on the 2nd target[:@]This is 2 years in a row that I broke a sight at the State Championship.Time to get a new sight!!!!!!!Or I could have a jinks[&o]
GREAT JOB Tuscola County Archers!!!!!!! I wish I could have enjoyed it.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:49 AM

Hats off to the group at Tuscola...great shoot. Lots of thinking on each shot..no gimmees.

I would have like to have seen a lot more of McKenzie targets, but that isn't Tuscola's fault, their club has Rhineharts, and the IBO should help w/ provide the targets...after all, isn't that what McKenzie is huge sponser for?
Old 06-23-2008, 03:03 PM

THEY DID A GOOD JOB
YOU GOT YOUR MONEY'S WORTH ON DISTANCE, WALKING AND TURKEYS.
NOTHING WRONG WITH RINEHARTS THEY MAKE YOU THINK MORE IF YOUR NOT USED TO SHOOTING THEM.
IT WAS NICE THAT THEY WENT OUT AND HAD 2 COURSES TO SHOOT.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:26 PM

Tuscola had a awesome course! They made you think and move your sight! I thought there terrain was sweet! I too wish they were all McKenzie, but that won't stop me from shooting there again next year. To all that helped set up for this awesome shoot, GREAT JOB!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:37 PM

Scores have been posted.Go to: www.michiganiboinfo.com Special thanks to Ken Watkins and everybody in the IBO office for supporting our Best of the Best Shoot-Off. Also kudos to Jack Romeo for running the Shoot-Off. Many thanks also to Rhinehart Targets, Bohning Archery and Bay Archery for their support.Michigan has many great shooters and Tuscola County Archers was honored to host them in the state championship on two championship courses.

Quick Reply: Michigan State IBO Championship

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.