Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Southern Triple Crown

Old 02-06-2003, 07:35 AM

Default Southern Triple Crown

The first shoot is next week in Valley AL.and it sounds like they have put together a first rate shoot.
They are holding the team shoot again.Ten bucks for a team, pick your team-mates. Anyone you want to put down. One pro or semi-pro per team. Team Shoot Down on Sunday.
Shoot all three shoots in the Southern Triple Crown and your name goes in the hat for a Suzuki Four Wheeler. Courtesy of Suzuki.
I think I am gonna take my bow. Since JD wants to have these challenges, sounds like some money to be made.
Even the weather is lookin good. Highs in the 60's. About perfect for me.
ken12

Old 02-06-2003, 09:18 AM

Default RE: Southern Triple Crown

Look forward to attending, see you all there.

brandon reyes
Old 02-06-2003, 10:28 AM

We're really excited that the 3D season is upon us. Can't wait to get to Valley and sight our bows in.
See ya'll in Valley!
Old 02-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

We will be there with "Tinkerbells" on !!! BowPro>>>Since JD can't make the STC, how many points handycap will you give me ???>>>that is since you are in the "younger ones" class!!! I'm too old to shoot you straight up, since I can't see so good, hear no good, and shake real bad too!!!>>>>>I've heard you do show mercy, and respect yer elders.

Old 02-06-2003, 10:06 PM

This is my first year shooting in the ibo. Me and some friend are going to valley,al. to shoot and I was woundering do you have to shoot all three days or can it be done in one day?
Old 02-07-2003, 04:40 AM

slimmer - You can shoot them all in a day. I'm not sure about the cut-off time on Sunday, so to be safe you might want to shoot Friday or Saturday.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:25 PM

Thanks n23d I think we will shoot saturday.
Old 02-09-2003, 07:00 AM

I'm counting the days.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:53 PM

The extended forcast for Valley is 66 for Saturday, better pack a pair of shorts.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

I sure hope yer right n23d, because the "rebel channel" we been a watchin says rain, rain, rain for Fri, Sat, n' Sun. Looks like this year ya either go to "Windy Nationals", or "Waternationals". This last weekend ya coulda drownded a fish at the ASA Proam in Gainesville !!!

Doesn't look like I'm gonna get a "nibble" from Bowpro for the shoot this weekend. Maybe he didn't like the "bait" !!! I shoulda throwed em a "catfish" instead>>>he's heavy duty on them.

Quick Reply: Southern Triple Crown

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.