Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 IBO WORLD CHAMPINIONSHIPS THREAD >

IBO WORLD CHAMPINIONSHIPS THREAD

Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

IBO WORLD CHAMPINIONSHIPS THREAD

Old 07-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: IBO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS THREAD

Wayne or any one else. I may have missed it but I have been trying to find a physical address to the vendors area or even the park.

Can you help?

[email protected]
Old 07-21-2007, 06:10 AM

Pat, I Googled Hoosier Park Anderson IN and got this address.
www.hoosierpark.com

4500 Dan Patch Cir
Anderson, IN 46013
(765) 642-7223
Get directions

Hope this helps.
Pete

Old 07-21-2007, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: boarro10

Pat, I Googled Hoosier Park Anderson IN and got this address.
www.hoosierpark.com

4500 Dan Patch Cir
Anderson, IN 46013
(765) 642-7223
Get directions

Hope this helps.
Pete

Thanks Pete!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:38 PM

This is were computers are making life easer.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:42 AM

Default RE: IBO WORLD CHAMPINIONSHIPS THREAD

Well I wish everyone luck in Anderson.. Hope the weather is great. This will be the first year in 10 I am not going to attend. I am saddened by the fact that the IBO has chosen to move from a Great venue at Snowshoe to a Hotel strip. MaybeI am wriong and hope so. Although we used to be 16 of us make the trip from Canada. I know of only 4 this year. We treated this as a family holiday and what better place than Snowshoe? I really don't know. There were many choices I am sure that would have the resort atmosphere. I can't see Anderson having that. it seems that everyone is going to be spread around the town the use of Vehicles will be required. I hopeI am wrong but it seems like it has turned a Great week away at an awesome place into any other 2 day weekend hotel shoot now. I guess we wait and see what the attendance is..Best of luck to the IBO and all the shooters... Shoot em up!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 06:16 AM

We have buses justthe same as Snowshoe. There are lot of things here to do. I also had to drive at Snowshoe to my ranges the last 4 years.

There were about 18 of us not going back to Snowshoe do to the cost, also they ripped out about all the kids play areas and the only thing left last year was the pool. It was very cold water.

Thank you for having an open mind about what we have to offer. I glad that my family and I and the City Parks people busted our buttsall summer working on the ranges so you can pass jugdement on the shoot from hearsay and assumptions.

Thank you
Doug Girt
Old 07-24-2007, 12:32 PM

Buses are a good thing, but what about the locals that want to drive to their shooting ranges, will this be aloud..
And Snow Shoe was SOOOO Beautifulll but your right doug the cost was out of this world...And i not looking foword to the high 80's to shot in but thats life,it will bring out the worse in some and the best in others LOLI do have an open mind about Anderson, and have heard that you all have worked very hard on getting things ready, We all hope it turns out Good....Looking forword to the upcoming week....
OnlyHoyt
Old 07-24-2007, 12:37 PM

Yes there is parking if you want to drive. The temps have been real nice here.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:27 PM

Just to be clear how does one get from the event to your coarse?
Old 07-25-2007, 05:39 AM

just wanted to say ,can't wait to get there sounds like its going to be a great time.snowshoe is going to be hard to beat,butt the 8 hr closer ride is going to be nice.GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE MICHIGAN SHOOTERS,and to everybody else( unless your from OHIO) just kidding. GO HOYT & GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: IBO WORLD CHAMPINIONSHIPS THREAD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.