Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
Anyone from Ohio shooting the Winter Nationals? >

Anyone from Ohio shooting the Winter Nationals?

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Anyone from Ohio shooting the Winter Nationals?

Old 12-15-2002, 07:39 AM

Default Anyone from Ohio shooting the Winter Nationals?

Just wondering if any of you guys from Ohio are going to be traveling down to Texas and shooting at the 2003 Winter Nationals? I'm sure gonna try.
Old 12-15-2002, 11:44 AM

Default RE: Anyone from Ohio shooting the Winter Nationals?

I thought I was , until my wife found out where it was . She has a major fear of flying , and said no way .
She said if I skip Texas she would be fine with me shooting the whole southern triple crown , and the northern shoots as well .
But I have to drive .
Sounded like a fair deal to me .
Scott
Old 12-15-2002, 06:12 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-15-2002, 07:01 PM

howdy from texas. we're already here as we're snowbirding from montana.

jim, curtis and i drove out to the beaumont ranch the other day to have a looksee.

they have a wild west town; 2 restaurants. one seats about 500 the other about 300. i believe they said they have a mechanical bull in the smaller restaurant. they said they would be having barbecue. talk about texas flavor! they have it. we should all have a wonderful time.
we're in our motorhome and i won't be able to be online much. we're leaving this area in a few days as curtis is conducting an archery seminar in east texas. i'll check in here as often as possible. if i don't talk to ya'll again before christmas, i want to wish each of you a wonderful holiday season and i hope to meet you at the tournament.

sandra
Old 12-16-2002, 05:34 AM

I'm really wanting to go, but dont know if I will be able to go or now, I was looking for someone to travel with me and split a hotel and such, but so far things arent looking to good.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:37 AM

I'm really wanting to go, but dont know if I will be able to go or now, I was looking for someone to travel with me and split a hotel and such, but so far things arent looking to good.
Old 12-16-2002, 06:58 AM

I was there this weekend. THey are pretty enthusiastic about showing all of us some Texas hospitality.
Do not tell the wife or girl friend about the spa at the ranch. Very dangerous place to let a woman into.
Ranges will tend to be open,shot in and around arroyo's.Weather could be 30 degrtees or 65 like it was Saturday when we were there. The Cowtown Bowmen and TIBO are working hard.
ken12

Old 12-16-2002, 09:34 AM

I would like to Welcome all to Texas. I'm sure you will have fun and enjoy ever moment at the shoot. Just like to invite you to come down a few days before the shoot or even to stay a few days after the shoot for the Fort Worth Fat Stock Show and Rodeo will be in town (Fort Worth, Texas). This shoot mean alot to Texas and all the local club that have help put this event together. I sure you will enjoy your time down here. So I hope ya'll can come down.
Til Winter National
See ya'll later.
Jen
Old 12-20-2002, 11:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

JDoyle.
Shoot me an email I live in Burleson 5 minutes from the Days Inn
Maybe we can hook up and have a meal somewhere.

I am sure every one that comes down is gonna have a great time.

Aussie by birth Texan by choice
Old 12-21-2002, 03:55 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Anyone from Ohio shooting the Winter Nationals?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.