Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 I thought this was a place voice opion >

I thought this was a place voice opion

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

I thought this was a place voice opion

Old 05-04-2006, 01:19 PM

Default I thought this was a place voice opion

Posted a thought on the results from MBR at the 3rd leg of Southern Triple Crown that was deleted. I was given the idea that is is where voice opion on what is going on whith the IBO I must be wrong.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:14 PM

Default RE: I thought this was a place voice opion

It is a place to voice an opinion. It is not a place to voice an accusation that cannot be supported and in this case itcan only be alleged.This thread was aimed at an individual, pretty transparently.

There is a procedure to follow at an event if you have any basis for an allegation like this. If you know something like this to be true, stand up at the shoot and say so. Not a couple weeks later on the internet.
He said ,she said is rumor and not any sort of proof.

If you do not have that basis, your allegations fall under an entirely different category.

Ken Watkins

Old 05-04-2006, 02:40 PM

That not it at all if look at the results rom all the big shoots there the best shooters are at know has ever shot a score that high.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

So you have no proof, therefore the baselss allegations.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:58 PM

ORIGINAL: shoot 4fun

That not it at all if look at the results rom all the big shoots there the best shooters are at know has ever shot a score that high.
Could you please say that in English?
Old 05-05-2006, 04:51 AM

I did read the post and found it to be a very cheap shot at an individual in a public format. That has no place here. There is a time, place and procedure to file any accusations of potential wrong doing. Your post here did not meet any of them. I agree completely with its removal.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:44 AM
JGC

The IBO is right you can't do something unless some one comes forth. I've been shooting for sometime, and people keep talking this name, but nobody as the !!!!! to say anything. If someone as something please come forth ,and put it to bed.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:50 AM

I did not read the post but at this time it would be very easy to form an opinion of an individual if I liked to jump to conclusions. Based on the number of post that this individual has submitted to date I think that Ken answered the person's question without leaving any doubt. Pounceing on new IBO members or at least new to the forum does nothing to encourage future participation and when deletions are necessary the person in charge should consider all post that could affect our memberships.
I would hope that this does not get deleted also.