Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
New Hoyt Bows are out.......Cam & 1/2....Must See! >

New Hoyt Bows are out.......Cam & 1/2....Must See!

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

New Hoyt Bows are out.......Cam & 1/2....Must See!

Old 10-27-2002, 01:46 PM

Default New Hoyt Bows are out.......Cam & 1/2....Must See!

Check out the New Hoyt bows and the New "Cam & 1/2" and "Spiral Cam & 1/2".
www.hoytusa.com
I'm ordering the New SuperTec....330 fps.

>>>-------------->
Shoot'em Straight
>>>-------------->

Edited by - Ohio_Curtis on 10/27/2002 14:48:35
Old 10-28-2002, 06:44 AM

Default RE: New Hoyt Bows are out.......Cam & 1/2....Must See!

Ohio_Curtis - Our local Hoyt dealer (Adams Archery) got several of the 2003 models in last week. Very nice lookin' bows!!
Old 10-28-2002, 03:50 PM

I have just looked at thtem on the net but what I can tell I will look a little closer when they come in at the local shop

>>>-----> SHOOT STRAIT DURANGOSHOOTER
Old 10-29-2002, 05:52 PM

The rep was at the shop today and had one of everything with him . I shot an Ultratec with 3000 limbs and a Cybertec.
The Ultratec with 3000 limbs and CC+ was the bow I shot most of last year . I noticed right away the grip is even thinner for 2003 and the rest cutout is gone .
I didn't feel a big diff between the cam and a 1/2 and the CC+ but the wall is a little harder and the new set - up is a little faster .
Scott
Old 11-01-2002, 11:02 AM

GUYS IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS TO A QUALITY MATHEWS DEALER LET ME KNOW.
Old 11-01-2002, 12:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I second what ARCHERYEXPERT said!!

Just as a note. If you buy one of these bows. Check out the cable slide and make sure there are no sharp edges. PA_Bowhntr had a bow explode on him because it cut into the cable and broke while shooting it.

My Web Page
www.geocities.com/hfpmad

Old 11-02-2002, 06:14 PM
Spike

Here we go with the bashing again can't we all get along. Not everyone is brainwashed by the mass media ads Mathews has. Everyone likes a different bow. But the best bow for that person is the one that shoots the best for that person regardless of the manufacturer. So if you guys want to bad mouth bow companies include the fact that Mathews has poor quality control on their limbs and watch out for delamination problems. Or weren't we supposed to know about those arch and IL_Bow.
Old 11-02-2002, 08:21 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-04-2002, 08:49 AM

hoytshooter: Actually I was just joking around, however I do own 1 hoyt intec, one hoyt ultratech, and a hoyt aspen. They are all fine bows but are collecting dust now that I purchased a Mathews q2 last year. You also better notify almost every pro tournament archer that won a tournament last year that the bow they shot was not any good because the vast majority of the winners shot a mathews. Let them know that they were brainwashed into beleiving that their Mathews shot well. You are the one who started bad mouthing bow companies, I simply inserted a little joke for all the shooters who were pumped up about the new hoyts. By the way Hoytshooter I beleive you can by Hoyts at kmart and walmart know, what kind of quality control is that.
Old 11-05-2002, 10:22 AM
Spike

Archeryexpert,
Qualtiy Control has nothing to do where the bows are sold. And yes you may be able to buy some of the lower end Hoyts at walmart but making moey is not a crime. As to the thought that all the pros who won money, just because Mathews chooses to carry at least ten times more pros than any other company would be cause to see them place higher than others. I don't think that they were brainwashed but offered more money. And as almost everyone knows money talks. Just ask some of the pros who won money or placed highly before being offered a contract withMathews.I am not bad mouthing Mathews just stating facts. As you do I own four Mathews that are now being used by friends or collecting dust. So whether it was said jokingly or not some of us are tired of hearing the rhetoric. If I offened you I aplologize.

Quick Reply: New Hoyt Bows are out.......Cam & 1/2....Must See!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.