Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Vintage collections >

Vintage collections

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Vintage collections

Old 03-27-2022, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default Vintage collections

Does anyone do any collecting of things to pass the time and spend the money? I'm a watch nut for some reason. Always loved the idea of the precision engineering I could wear on my wrist. Unfortunately I lost watches in a fire a few years ago and financially never got back into it. But a few months back my wife took me to a craft store that had some old watches. Digging through them I found this Enicar from the 60s that reminded of my dad's watch I lost in the fire. It will take some rebuilding to get it working again but I think it'll be worth it. It's amazing the number of small watch brands some with very interesting histories that are now defunct.

Anyone else collect old vintage things?

Last edited by lonestar50; 03-27-2022 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-29-2022, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Watches are an expensive habit, that is for sure. That Enicar looks like a great project watch!