Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
College Football Weekend Coming Up >

College Football Weekend Coming Up

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

College Football Weekend Coming Up

Old 09-01-2021, 08:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Default College Football Weekend Coming Up

Canít wait for the Saturday tailgate to begin. Been working for weeks to prepare for the back to normal football weekend. Screw those who want to fear monger the Wuhan Red Death. Got a full tailgate planned for the MD v WVU game this weekend. Cooking a pig and bushel of oysters (raw and grilled). Crab cakes could end up in there somewhere because crab cakes and football, THATS WHAT MARYLAND DOES!

Thinking Iím not making it into the game though. Knowing the commie bastards probably have a mask mandate policy.
Old 09-01-2021, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

Can't wait! Iowa vs Indiana at Kinnick. Will be helping a friend put a new roof on the hunting cabin then watch the game in the afternoon. Iowa is usually not very impressive in the first game so will be interesting to see how they do vs a B1G opponent in the first game. I'll be looking to see how much the QB has improved since last year.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

Iowa's defense is salty, offense is still a work in progress. Big game with Iowa State in a few hours. I look for a tight low scoring game although I wouldn't mind a blowout in Iowa's favor
Old 09-26-2021, 06:43 AM
Fork Horn

Iowa vs Maryland next week Fieldmouse. Could be a good one. Iowa defense is salty. Maryland offense is tough. Will be a good match up. Iowa offense is a kind of a mess. O-line is not a strength right now which is kind of a surprise.
Old 09-29-2021, 05:20 AM
Dominant Buck

Seeing how I already owe about 500 to an old coworker for our Iowa defeats, Iím still not feeling it when it comes to MD football. Iím not a locksley fan. You donít relate a girlfriend. Thatís a no go for me. So we shall see

I did get to feed the MD Lax team at my tailgate Labor Day weekend. That was awesome and just a chance meeting. Next spring I think it will be an oyster tailgate during one of the playoff games.