Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Complaints??

Old 02-22-2021, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Complaints??

Has anybody else noticed that their complaints to management go unanswered? It used to be that the complaint was addressed or you at least got some kind of PM explanation. Now it seems like complaints go into some kind of round file.
Old 02-22-2021, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

For this site or life in general?
Old 02-22-2021, 06:36 PM
Dominant Buck

I've complained to management that my wife treats me mean. Management got right back to me by putting a blanket and pillow on the couch.
Old 02-23-2021, 09:58 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
I've complained to management that my wife treats me mean. Management got right back to me by putting a blanket and pillow on the couch.
Jokes on them. That's where the TV is.
Old 02-24-2021, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
Has anybody else noticed that their complaints to management go unanswered? It used to be that the complaint was addressed or you at least got some kind of PM explanation. Now it seems like complaints go into some kind of round file.

I would PM IBobi with that specific complaint that you are referring to. We were recently instructed that unless specific rules were broken then nothing is to be done.

Specifically in reference to disagreements in the political forum. We were told that certain posters are posting things "no worse than the other side" and should not be temp banned or permabanned unless specific rules listed in the forum rules are violated.

To answer the question in your complaint. My gut feeling is that yes- that is what HNI now stands for. I don't know who owns HNI, or who directly is in charge of the site. But if I had to guess they likely don't know how to 'skin a buck or run a trot line.'

Keep speaking the truth to these ppl, keep posting the truth (and following the site rules). Now is not the time to be quiet. Even if HNI is not what we wish they were.
-Jake
Old 02-25-2021, 05:03 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bocajnala View Post
I would PM IBobi with that specific complaint that you are referring to. We were recently instructed that unless specific rules were broken then nothing is to be done.

Specifically in reference to disagreements in the political forum. We were told that certain posters are posting things "no worse than the other side" and should not be temp banned or permabanned unless specific rules listed in the forum rules are violated.

To answer the question in your complaint. My gut feeling is that yes- that is what HNI now stands for. I don't know who owns HNI, or who directly is in charge of the site. But if I had to guess they likely don't know how to 'skin a buck or run a trot line.'

Keep speaking the truth to these ppl, keep posting the truth (and following the site rules). Now is not the time to be quiet. Even if HNI is not what we wish they were.
-Jake
so posters should not be banned for not breaking forum rules. Sounds like something to really get upset about.
Old 02-25-2021, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
so posters should not be banned for not breaking forum rules.
Correct. Many members and moderators consider some of these posts to be violations of rules 3,4,6,13&15. That I why they get reported. That is why members want them dealt with.

But apparently we were not correct.

According to admin anyway. And they ultimately control the site.

-Jake
Old 02-27-2021, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Jake. I noticed a change in the site and was wondering why. I appreciate the honesty.
Old 02-27-2021, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Ditto what Jake said.