Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
There are going to be more space adventures on TV! >

There are going to be more space adventures on TV!

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

There are going to be more space adventures on TV!

Old 08-06-2020, 09:10 PM
Spike

Default There are going to be more space adventures on TV!

National Geographic and Disney are working on something called "The Right Stuff".

There is other space stuff as well! Multiple Star Trek shows as well as The Expanse and Apple's For All Mankind.

The historical drama has the greatest chance of garnering a larger audience than hard sci fi or alternative history. How many mainstream TV viewers would consider a hardcore sci fi or alternative history space adventure too weird for their tastes?
Old 08-09-2020, 08:24 PM
Typical Buck

If you like space stuff, you should really try out the video game Kerbal Space Program. You get to build and fly any rocket, spaceplane, probe, or space station you can think to create.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:24 PM
Spike

I also loved HBO's From the Earth to the Moon!
Old 09-24-2020, 01:12 AM
Spike

I'm not interested in 'The Right Stuff' because I saw the trailer and all it is is a bunch of privileged white males. They couldn't find ONE single POC to be in their show?
Old 09-24-2020, 08:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Just go way! you contribute nothing and we are sick of your white privilege nonsense.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Rafael Butts View Post
I'm not interested in 'The Right Stuff' because I saw the trailer and all it is is a bunch of privileged white males. They couldn't find ONE single POC to be in their show?
ever think none of them was qualified ? Maybe none of them was interested ? Or maybe your just a douche bag that needs to attend a rally with your fellow commie pals In a fly over state like southern WV , farm country in Ohio , indiana , Illinois , LOL. What a coward