Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Corona Check In-Soundoff >

Corona Check In-Soundoff

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Corona Check In-Soundoff

Old 04-28-2020, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Default Corona Check In-Soundoff

I've been gone for turkey season (got all 3) but am back and have noticed a lot of other people haven't been posting as much. Who all is still around and how ya doing with this lockdown stuff? I hope each of you is still on top of the dirt and getting lots of hunting/fishing/shooting time. I found that I enjoy organic turkey a lot for dinner.

On a more serious note, are there any members that need to be remembered in the member memorial? I'm hoping not but a lot of us are older and in that greater risk group.
Old 04-28-2020, 10:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Still above ground. Been taking the family fishing a lot lately, so that has been fun. Goats are kidding, so making the rounds at night gets old. Hopefully that wraps up in a few weeks. Really kind of enjoying quarantine, to be honest.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

All good up here. Fortunately my wife and I are both still working full time. Following all the new rules, Less than 300 with covid and six deaths so far. Snow finally left, Getting the garden ready. Gas is .66c a litre, just can`t go anywhere. Got lots of TP without hoarding.

RB
Old 04-28-2020, 01:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Mrs CI and I are doing well and are following the guidelines for social distancing. We miss seeing our grand kids but have zoomed with them several times and talk with our kids every day by phone. I am fishing almost every day that the weather co-operates and getting some great catches of pan fish. Mrs CI has been making masks for family or anyone who wants one around town and so far she has done over 100.
Old 04-28-2020, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Still here, and still going crazy (that might be normal for me!)... My wife (Asst Manager of a daycare) is still working as she and other ladies are "essential personnel" as a good majority of the daycare kids are from police officers, doctors, nurses, etc...

I am stuck at home, trying to do whatever I can to stay safe and sane. I've played just about every tune I know on guitar, mandolin, trumpet, keyboards, saxophone, etc... with the assortment of musical instruments I have here in my music room.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mrs Chief and I are doing well in the Lone Star State. She is still going to school burning up my GI Bill and I am teaching high school online.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

still here been suffering with some lung problem since December , been tested for Covid but still struggle to breathe without the use of steroids, have an appointment with a pulmonologist in 8 days, hopefully they can figure it out or my days of being afield are done. so far have been diagnosed with asthma and pneumonia. but no treatment is working. y'all stay safe.
RR
Old 04-29-2020, 03:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hope they figure it out for you RR.
Old 04-29-2020, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

Hoping they figure it out and you have a speedy recovery RR . Keep us informed of your progress
Old 05-01-2020, 04:26 AM
Dominant Buck

Been working from home, running out to Lowe's regularly to pick up stuff for here and my family the lives close by. Been having game nights in my sports bar and at the fire pit for family and friends. I've joined in our protest downtown to reopen our state while our governor has been moving the goal post on why he can't open up our economy. Frankly, no one cares anymore what he says. Many have been out and about for weeks, yet our stats have been great.

RR, you may want to take a trip to a Doc outside of WV. Just saying. I wish you Godspeed recovery.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.