Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
What do you smoke? >

What do you smoke?

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

What do you smoke?

Old 02-11-2020, 10:29 AM
Spike

Default What do you smoke?

Once I tried smoking cigars. Even the cradle and hookah smoked. Now I smoke only tobacoo cigarettes. I want to try electronic cigarettes or vape. And which of these have you tried?
PS: I know everything about harm to health.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:04 AM
Spike

I quit smoking several years ago, before I used to like cigars and cigarettes. It really was cool to drink some peat whiskey and smoke a cigar. Now I try to lead a healthier lifestyle. I smoke vape sometimes (here on this portal are reviews of vape juices, it really helps me to choose a delicious e-liquid. I have been smoking vape for more than a year and for me it's really an alternative to cigars. I know that I use non-nicotine e-liquids and I don't get that relaxing effect like from cigarettes, but it's positive for my health.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:26 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Andropol View Post
I quit smoking several years ago, before I used to like cigars and cigarettes. It really was cool to drink some peat whiskey and smoke a cigar. Now I try to lead a healthier lifestyle. I smoke vape sometimes
I need to try vape too. I once smoked a hookah in Egypt, and I really liked it. There are also different flavors, as in the vape. But tobacco is used.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

never smoked anything, seems to me to just be a waste of my money and no good for your health
and I am already down to one lung as is, so, not trying to damage the one I got left anymore than I can hep it

rather spend my money on things that last longer

cannot see vaping being any better for you, just a new way to ingest things that maybe we shouldn't be ingesting in the first place, BUT to each there own
we all do things that don't make the most sense so, I ain;'t throwing no stones here!, just my opinion!
Old 02-11-2020, 02:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

I used to smoke cigars and cigarettes, now I only smoke meat for the last 15 years.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:54 PM
Dominant Buck

Never smoked and neither has my wife. Always thought it was a stupid waste of money especially when it was known to be bad for you. Note.... when I was young the health issues weren't talked about.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Fork Horn

Wolves...smoke a pack a day.
Attached Thumbnails What do you smoke?-wolf5.jpeg   What do you smoke?-wolf4.jpeg   What do you smoke?-wolf3.jpeg  
Old 02-11-2020, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mthusker View Post
Wolves...smoke a pack a day.
great looking wolves there and they got some size to them, as well

I have seen many wild one;s over the yrs and I still, find watching them amazing as they search for things!
Old 02-11-2020, 05:46 PM
Super Moderator

Mt,

Nice!!!

-Jake
Old 02-12-2020, 02:34 AM
Super Moderator

Those are some huge wolves mthusker! Nice photos.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.