Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
It's Too Quiet >

It's Too Quiet

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

It's Too Quiet

Old 12-27-2019, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Default It's Too Quiet

Usually people have been outside trying out some of their Christmas presents by now and are posting. Since it's so quiet, I'm starting to wonder if you guys are just getting old.
Old 12-28-2019, 04:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Conserving ammo, for the coming incursion of liberalism.
Old 12-28-2019, 05:26 AM
Dominant Buck

Older by the minute
Old 12-28-2019, 05:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

My 4 year old granddaughter got me this for Christmas while at pre school. No one knew what she got me because they wrapped all the gifts that the children picked out there. I was quite surprised by it. I must say that I love it and it has a special place with me. When asking her about it she says I knew you would love it because you like shooting big mooses and reindeers.. lol I love what it says on it to. It gave me a chuckle..
Attached Thumbnails It's Too Quiet-d1a53862-99c2-4136-8ed8-c20367b353d2.jpeg  
Old 12-28-2019, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Older by the minute
That beats the alternative!

I like the hunting poem. My boy, 1st grade does the same thing at his school, got me a deer that sits on a shelf or desk. He was very proud of picking out good presents this year for everyone.

He put allot of thought into everything he picked out it seems.

-Jake
Old 12-31-2019, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Conserving ammo, for the coming incursion of liberalism.
5.56 on sale at various times per year. $129.00 for 420 rounds on clips and in cans and at least one spoon per can. Manufactured by Lake City/Federal. Sometimes with a 20 buck rebate per can. Can't reload that cheap! I now have around 5k rounds in ball and green tips! I also found a 10 pack of Pmags gen2 on sale, 50% off....Now all I need is a real Trijicon ACOG for a hundred bucks.....but that wont happen. No problem. I'll keep using my carry handle peep...
Old 12-31-2019, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine View Post
My 4 year old granddaughter got me this for Christmas while at pre school. No one knew what she got me because they wrapped all the gifts that the children picked out there. I was quite surprised by it. I must say that I love it and it has a special place with me. When asking her about it she says I knew you would love it because you like shooting big mooses and reindeers.. lol I love what it says on it to. It gave me a chuckle..
NICE! You are one lucky grandpop!
Old 01-01-2020, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Usually people have been outside trying out some of their Christmas presents by now and are posting. Since it's so quiet, I'm starting to wonder if you guys are just getting old.
Nope, i just have other venues i would rather be an active part of. Im quite active on a couple other forums. Cant even post pics as easily here without jumping through hoops after one of the last "upgrades". Pretty much just got tired of all the bs and the best way to protest is limit my activity.
Old 01-01-2020, 05:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you thundermug, yes she must think a lot of her papa. That alone adds to the special in it..
Old 01-02-2020, 01:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Hate to see the old crew back away but I hear you Gm54-120. Doesn't hurt to post once in a while just so the rest of us know you are doing well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.