Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Unusual Encounter

Old 10-30-2019, 10:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by younggun308 View Post
Ergo why people claim Squatch is Canadian.
Bull Crap. There have been many so called sightings all over the USA. The thing is a myth. Lots of trappers, hunters and miners went all over Canada and they founf no evidence either. The thing does not exist.
Old 10-30-2019, 02:24 PM
Dominant Buck

I think I saw one on tv
was holding hands with Barack.
Old 10-30-2019, 02:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

You have to be brain dead and a mental midget to believe there are Sasquatches roaming the woods!
Old 10-31-2019, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been working nights in very dark remote areas of the woods and marshes for the past 12 years.
I know BF by his first name.

C. Davis
Old 11-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Typical Buck

My take on the possible existence of Bigfoot primates here on Earth: Is that they are extraterrestrial in origin, and come an go on or off planet; by someone's ability to traverse interstellar space from another star system.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

That theory would have allot of Star Wars fans really happy.

Old 11-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

That cut my wookies head off!

Old 11-01-2019, 03:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
My take on the possible existence of Bigfoot primates here on Earth: Is that they are extraterrestrial in origin, and come an go on or off planet; by someone's ability to traverse interstellar space from another star system.

I suspect you believe in Leprechauns, Easter bunnies and Chris Kringle and the Sandman as well. Mental institutions are full of people who believe in those things.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I suspect you believe in Leprechauns, Easter bunnies and Chris Kringle and the Sandman as well. Mental institutions are full of people who believe in those things.
He also believes Adam Schiff is truthful.

By the way, Big Foot's name is Earl.

C. Davis
Old 11-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Typical Buck

At the height of the rabies epidemic...some years back --- Which was caused by some coon hunters, who illegally shipped a horde of wild raccoons to Maryland and released them (some of them rabies infected) in Green Ridge State Forest - Allegany County, Maryland.

So I was bowhunting for whitetails one evening on public hunting land in Central Maryland around that time, when I encountered a groundhog walking in a field, that had bloody hindquarters and seemed to have no fear of me --- Alarm bells then rang-off in my head.

So I decided to walk back early to my car, just after sunset, while heading north on a trail in a wooded forest; carrying my 4 wheel Jennings ArrowStar compound bow --- When I noticed a throng of wild brown bats doing flying runs for insects above the trail. But one bat was doing close flying runs by my person, so I whipped out my flashlight and turned it on.

Sure enough, on one pass...that little brown bat headed straight for me at head level. I thrust up my bow to block him from hitting me, and shone my flashlight on him, while I fought him off with my bow. He was screeching at me while he hit my bow a few times --- all the while --- his open jaws were illuminated by my flashlight's rays.

After the attack...I rushed off the trail into the woods, screaming my fool head off at the top of my lungs. Later...a bowhunter came up to me after he heard my screams, and told me that I spooked a big buck by my screams, that he saw running out of the woods and into the unharvested cornfield.

Last edited by Erno86; 11-02-2019 at 12:38 PM. Reason: typo

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service