Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Temperature where you are? >

Temperature where you are?

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Temperature where you are?

Old 07-29-2019, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

Low to mid 90's probably 90% humidity. The joy of living in the southeast.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

97 degrees right now in Lancaster Co, PA
Old 07-30-2019, 04:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Spent a few days with a couple of the younger grand kids camping and playing at the ocean at Wells Maine. Was real nice in the mid 80's and had a great ocean breeze. Got home today and it was 92 at the house with high humidity. The t-storms have come through most of the afternoon cooling it up a bit.
Old 07-30-2019, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

97* & 10 % humidy- so said the national weather on tv i just looked at (6pm)- my therm says 95 ( some nice cloud cover over my house at the moment) feels not bad at all out there. -------- Like those maddogs &englishmen(song)- just stay out of the mid day sun & you wont bake yer brains....
Old 08-03-2019, 09:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Oldtimr...I used to live close to Lancaster PA ..was raised in Elkton MD..I drove through Amish country alot..killed a few pheasants and ground hogs there in the early 70s late 60s
Old 08-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Spike

We are very hot and stuffy now. In the daytime it's very difficult to be outside, because we have calm weather, dry warm air even in the house. I usually use air conditioning, but lately I have started dry eye syndrome and noticed that I started coughing more. Dry air doesn't suit me. My friend sent me this article <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://coolingfanreview.com/how-to-...-conditioning/ , he says that each air conditioner can be configured to humidify the air. I have not tried this method yet, I usually use several containers of water to humidify the air in the room, but now it doesn't help. This year the summer is too hot and there is no rain. It's hard for me to handle this, I'm used to the rainy and cooler season.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

Just buy a humidifier! I run a humidifier in the winter because of the dry air casing static electricity and I got tired getting shocked every time I walked across the carpet and touched metal or someone I would get a shock. Just buy a humidifier and fill it with water, set the percentage of humidity you want and turn it on.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:00 AM
Spike

85 here in Pa