Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Not Back...just visiting

Old 07-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Not Back...just visiting

Hello Fellow Sportsman / Outdoor People

Just Sharing What's been going on

Religion...I know many on here don't want to hear anything about that so I will keep that very short. Been pastoring now for 6 years. I take no offerings ..because my church is a low income mobile home club house. It's doing quite well. The home church movement is the 2nd fastest church movement in the world at this time.

Fishing.. I go about twice a week ..I'm a retired school teacher and see fishing as a challenge and great way to expereince peace. I always bring my camera and have taken some awesome pics of different species of reptiles, birds and butterflies. Catching a ton of bass, crappie and I go inshore some for redfish and mangrove snapper.

Hunting: not so good but I've put plenty of climber time in..Plan to scout much more this year.

Family...got 6 grandkids now..still love my wife like the day I met her..

I don't spend hardly anytime on the computer...and we have no TV but i do read the paper some...Our country is in great trouble.

God bless,
C7

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-11-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Chuck I'm glad to hear from you that you're well.

Would love to see some of your pictures, especially of the reptiles.

Been running some turtle traps with the kids this year and we've done alright.

Take care of yourself and keep preaching the Word.

-Jake
Old 07-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Dominant Buck

THX Jake....mostly butterflies and birds..a pair of American Kestral...tough bird to get...very easily spooked.They are Florida's smallest falcons
Attached Thumbnails Not Back...just visiting-bird-291.jpg  
Old 07-11-2019, 11:27 AM
Dominant Buck

a Mangrove Buckeye butterfly and Black Swallowtail

had more but failed to upload
Attached Thumbnails Not Back...just visiting-birdy-31.jpg   Not Back...just visiting-birdy-27.jpg  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:08 AM
Dominant Buck

Hi Chuck nice to see one of the old gang back even for a brief visit. It sounds like you are doing well and enjoying life. Take care.
Old 07-13-2019, 01:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

A blast from the past... Great to see you back on here Chuck! I hope and pray all is well with you and your family!

CI, myself, you, and countless others from the "old days" need to get back on here and keep in touch!
Old 07-13-2019, 02:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
A blast from the past... Great to see you back on here Chuck! I hope and pray all is well with you and your family!

CI, myself, you, and countless others from the "old days" need to get back on here and keep in touch!
Agreed Butch. In the old days this place was hopping with some really unique characters. Always something going on and never a shortage of posters.
Old 07-13-2019, 04:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Guys ,
Thx for the welcome. Doing real good. Living in the peaceful lane...birding, fishing, hunting, playing music , writing songs, eatting good, ..I have no TV so I go to be at 7;00 and wake up at 3;00. Start my day in prayer, Bible reading and playing worship songs on the Martin guitar...then I'm on the lake about 5:45 till about 1:00

On Sundays I show up at a mobile home park club house where I share the Word , music and communion..We have coffee and snacks afterwards and there are no offerings..Once a month we have a big dinner. The church is very good.They are mostly eldrly poor folk...but good cooks lol

I discovered through HIS help a food that will kill all bacteria and fungus. I put one lg clove of garlic in a glass of V8 and put in in my Bullet for 30 seconds..WOW ..no more candida or sore joints..The ingredient in the garlic that reduces the inflamation is Thiacremonone and somehow it kills the bacteria in the blood stream.

Anyway...I shop at Walmart at 4;30AM lol I love the mornings...the world is quiet them...Psalm 34 says we are to seek and pursue peace..and thats what I do..

Blessings ,
C7
Old 07-13-2019, 11:05 PM
Dominant Buck

A few of you don't like the religious comments ...and I understand that...While in the military my mom sent me letters about Jesus everyday..and I wouldn't even open them..I threw them in the trash...so I do understand..I'll take my comments to the religious forum..Nice to be back and until he moves me I'll be residing on the religious forum for a while making post at 3;00AM when I'm at my prime..LOL and fishing and hunting is best then to,,,a couple legal hours later lol
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to see a familiar name. I've been kinda scarce here myself. I just got back home from a family trip a little north of you, Thomasville/Monticello/Tally area. I got to sample some speckled trout fishing out of the Econfina R. If you have access to fishing like that 2X a week, you did something right.

Best of luck to you this summer, and stay safe on the water. As a longtime maritime safety instructor, I have to get this out...you might think like a fish, but you'll never breath like one. Wear your PFD.