Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Game of Thrones?

Old 04-13-2019, 11:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Usually can't stand sci-fi or fantasy.

Game of Thrones? No thanks.
Old 04-14-2019, 02:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Never saw it...not even once. I am working through the Supranos now so when done will finish up with season 4 Bosch when it comes out then perhaps start with GOT season 1. I have heard people talk about it so now I am curious.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Go with Peaky Blinders first CI.
Old 04-16-2019, 11:45 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Go with Peaky Blinders first CI.
Never heard of that one. Googled and it is British....generally I don't care for anything from "over there". I have enjoyed the Supranos though because it reminded me of my youth growing up immersed in Italian American culture. Grand father came over on the boat when he was a boy. The "family organization" dynamic was something I witnessed.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do you really think she will kill the mountain or will his brother the Hound do it? I see too much built up tension in that fight after the met there at Kings Landing. When the Hound stood there and challenged him to let him know what's coming.

One other question, who was the original swordsman who trained arya? We never saw him die (not like that really matters for some characters). Will we see him return? I'm thinking yes.
Syrio Forel? I'm pretty sure he's dead. Which doesn't mean we won't we him again. I'm hoping for Clegane bowl myself. But Ser Gregor may be useful against the white walkers don't you think? Maybe the hand Qyburn will come up with something? He's not insane like Cersi. I suppose Yoren may kill Cersi and Yara will kill him. Thyon will certainly die somehow.

For Danny and Jon I think Danny will kill Jon, or cause him to be killed. She's the queen first and foremost in her own mind. Besides, everyone likes him which means he's a goner. lol I'd also guess the armies will be defeated and some form of magic will stop the dead. Maybe by Brandon, and Sam working together.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Never heard of that one. Googled and it is British....generally I don't care for anything from "over there". I have enjoyed the Supranos though because it reminded me of my youth growing up immersed in Italian American culture. Grand father came over on the boat when he was a boy. The "family organization" dynamic was something I witnessed.
its been pretty good and addictive. Its basically british mafia stuff. got the next season due to being released. The same Coed who got me hooked on GOT, I got her watching this series.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:01 AM
Dominant Buck

But don't they talk funny?
Old 04-18-2019, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't see Cleegane bowl coming, I do think Arya will do it. He's on her list. Her original sword teach is probably dead, he was fighting 4 guards with a wood sword and it then was cut in half. He was a minor character so doubt he'll be back. The assassins, maybe.
Old 04-18-2019, 08:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
But don't they talk funny?
aactually, it dawned on me, so do the GOT team. They're all British.

Actually, I didn't think they were too heavy of an accent. Nothing like my favorite movie Lock,Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. I can tell you after you start, you will find yourself saying "by the order of the peaky f'n blinders" once of twice. Lol.
Old 04-30-2019, 03:50 AM
Spike

Yeah, spent last night rewatching her scenes. She's a badass.
I completely agree with you. She is really badass.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service