Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Call to post ..old OS players >

Call to post ..old OS players

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Call to post ..old OS players

Old 04-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

You didn't even get a kiss.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:00 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Calhunter - Based on what you say, maybe Coonhuntingal passed on the info to X-Mountie without my knowledge. She was the only one who knew and I assumed X-Mountie could read the PMs. I was glad that he know. I was really happy to have gotten pregnant so quickly.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

I completely understand your concern for the issue in general and happen to agree with it. I don't think Mods should be able to read somebody's PMs without their knowing about it. Yes, they're can be a valid legal reason for admin to be able to read somebody's PMs (such as a member is planning some crime, posting threats, etc.) but that is something that is properly left at Admin level.

As a Mod, our job is to help the website run smoothly by dealing with rules violations, answering member questions to the best of our ability, helping members as much as we can with their website issues and promoting a general all-around atmosphere in which members want to participate and can enjoy it.

In some ways, we're kind of like that first line supervisor at work who makes little decisions but still has to kick the big decisions up to management (Admin) since they run the place. In other ways, we're still just members who enjoy posting and the camaraderie and occasionally have to put on a Mod hat and have a few more buttons or links to use.

In the chat rooms, I know Mods were allowed to log in with an invisible mode in general discussion so members didn't know we were logged in. I don't know if we were allowed to see private chats or not. Based on what you've said, it sounds like that is possible or possibly your friend simply shared good news with another chat regular that she knew was your friend also. Hopefully this helps solve at least some of the mystery for you.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:16 AM
Fork Horn

I'm a oldie read a lot didn't post a lot ,actually have been on longer than what it shows ,but many moon's ago they changed something then it said i joined in 2003,
I do agree Cardeer was one of a kind
Old 04-20-2018, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

I still lurk from time to time, don't post much anymore...I think I've been here from the late 90's ? when did this board start ? I know I went thru 2 meltdowns !!
Old 04-20-2018, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

It sure looks like you were here in the late '90s. You still have an AIM icon underneath your avatar!
Old 04-20-2018, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator

Some more of the old posters:
B&C Wanna B, huntinggirl89, Tazman, Quilly, ChiTownBuck, strut, paulyseggs, duckbuckkiller, Pro-Line, ACLakey, hairtamer, Grey Fantom, rbduck, Kshunter, mauser06, PORK CHOP and of course mr4pt.
Old 04-21-2018, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I show up once or twice a week to read but don't post. I just don't have anything to add to the conversation.
Old 04-21-2018, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ya just had to mention 4pts name.....ruined my whole day fer pete's sake.
Old 04-21-2018, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator

mr4pt, mr4pt, mr4pt....you're getting sleepy, sleepier, sleepier. you're dreaming....mr4pt, mr4pt, mr4pt......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.