Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Calling all the original posters. >

Calling all the original posters.

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Calling all the original posters.

Old 09-09-2015, 07:36 PM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by olsaltydog View Post
AND the communist conversation has what to do with getting some of the old posters back again how.
It was intended from the very beginning to give you something about which to complain.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:20 AM
Dominant Buck

Amen to the carbon change..I used to shoot aluminum..went to carbon..and 10 years later...I still have most of the same arrows..I've re fletched them a few times but those terminators do fly straight....no comparison...
Old 09-10-2015, 03:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Me and my crap filled grunt call are still kicking. I actually use the same exact call (just cleaner). This place sure was a lot of fun with a lot of respect back in the day. Some good people with a lot of hunting knowledge and great conversations. I remember the days where I would log back in after work and there were 2 or 3 pages of new threads and replies to look at. The only bad thing back then was I was the only one that knew anything about sports. Wasn't really any point arguing with me.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Go Yankees!
Old 09-10-2015, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone noticing how much earlier it's starting to get dark? Daylight fades a little
over an hour sooner here. Way time flies, Oct-deer season here-will soon be coming.

Last edited by Game Stalker; 09-10-2015 at 04:10 AM.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Speaking of which, the gun range where I hunt just opened. Room mate has a .243 he's going to let me try. Time to go sight it in. Haven't used a caliber that small but don't doubt it's effectiveness. This has the makings of a good season for me.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:31 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
Me and my crap filled grunt call are still kicking. I actually use the same exact call (just cleaner). This place sure was a lot of fun with a lot of respect back in the day. Some good people with a lot of hunting knowledge and great conversations. I remember the days where I would log back in after work and there were 2 or 3 pages of new threads and replies to look at. The only bad thing back then was I was the only one that knew anything about sports. Wasn't really any point arguing with me.
So what do you think of the Cubs this year?
Old 09-10-2015, 05:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

The only bad thing back then was I was the only one that knew anything about sports. Wasn't really any point arguing with me.
Ohhhh man, here we go again, LOL !!!!

The only sport you know about is hitting your balls with some type of mallet !!!
Old 09-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post

I remember that story. I don't think I would have ever told it....lol I don't know about your sports knowledge but I vaguely remember something you posted about getting injured playing golf or cleaning your balls in a ball washer. That was a few years back so I'm guessing you have fully recovered from that.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

The only sport you know about is hitting your balls with some type of mallet !!!
That is a personal decision and a little personal!!

I remember that story. I don't think I would have ever told it....lol
I felt the need to share my misery.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.