Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Calling all the original posters. >

Calling all the original posters.

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Calling all the original posters.

Old 09-19-2015, 06:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Wow is all I can say Keith. I have caught a bunch of Largemouth Bass but never anything even close to that one. They just don't grow that large here. Lots of 3-5 pound brown bass though. The Ti area is the southern part of the lake and is weedy and shallower than up here where I am located. Mostly largies down there and the northern part of the lake has more small mouths. The biggest bags are usually large mouths so some fishermen especially the southern guys who are used to flipping and pitching in the weeds try to go there. The big bass tournaments are usually out of Plattsburgh NY which is a little south of my location here in northern VT. Lots of times the winners make the 70 mile run south to the Ti area. It is a big lake and that decision can result in some great fish or a real beating if the wind comes up. Congrats to your wife for a great fish.
Leaving in 3 weeks for an elk hunt in southern Colorado. Got a nice 6x6 last year and hope to repeat.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old gummer here : party0005:
Old 09-22-2015, 10:56 AM
New Sheriff

BL, whaddup my brutha
Old 09-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Still sporting the sticker

Like most getting ready for the upcoming season. Drew great tags, one was 10 years in the making. Quality mule deer rifle and a muzzy cow elk tag. Fun times to be had this season. How bout you, living the dream I hope.