Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Check it out.. >

Check it out..

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Check it out..

Old 07-31-2015, 01:14 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Check it out..

People...after seeing this video..my life has not been the same..97% of you will scoff,,,no problem..It's for the 3 % that feel something in your chest..For you 3 % pray about it..and The Holy Spirit will lead you in what to do..It's 10 minutes long. It's only 10 minutes long.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Here's how serious I am...I've warned over 100,000 people. My son Matt cried for 4 weeks..He is now right with the Lord..I know my Bible very well and it sounds like Rev. 6..concerneing the 6th seal. It says "no man knows the day or the hour...but it also says when you see these things happening.."Look up for your redemption draweth night...Forget the asteroid...Just look at the facts..
1. ALl these things will com to pass during this generation..Gen..tell us that a generation is 70 years...The last 4 blood moons was in 1948 when Israel became a nation..2019 in the spring is exactly 3 1/2 years..The time God said hius wrath would be.

2. The 4th blood moon is Sept 28th 2015, IF this is the ONE ..In rev. 6 and Joel 2 it comes with an earthquake that is so strong every mountian is shaken...It just so happened am asteroid was predicted to hit just south of Puerto Rico in the early AM hour..Puerto Rico's national religion is a sect of Satanism..most people in Perto Rico have left the island since 2010 when this prophet prophesied.

3. The earth will stop it's 1100MPH spin and no wind will blow..for 3 days..just as mentioned in Rev. 7 .no wind.the very next chapter..and also look in Rev.7 where the church is at..they are in Heaven..The luke warm will have to deal with the anti christ..and ISIS..I plan to be gone. My study started with Why are there 350 WAlmarts closed world wide..?? that led me to Jade Helm...which will be riot contro after the Tsunami...in which 35,000,000 in the USA will parish...The gay flag on the White HOuse was a slap in God's face..along with 35,000,000 aborted since the 1970s..

4. During the 3 days of darkness here caused by the earth in the stand still state..God will be dealing with his people..and I hope..take us out.

5.The feast of tabernacles or IN GATHERING last until Oct. 4th...

IF I didn't know my Bible I'd say no way..I do know it...and it's right on to me..I have been in fear for nearly 5 weeks..I've sought the Lord and repented of my idols..My baseball cards, deer heads and bass mounts are in the trash...I still hunt and fish BUT have removed them from'god' status.

Read Psalm 46 Christian.."He will help her and that right early." He has not distined his church for wrath..1 Thess...God fearing Christians will be safe..and hopefully transported to the Tabernacles of teh City of God...thus Feast of Tabernacles.....After his is Martial Law..TEh US and China are doing exersisse as we speak to deal with this

I know only 1 percent will beloieve...check out your Bible for yourself...especially the 6th seal REv. 6

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-13-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Old 08-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

All I can manage to say is......

wow
Old 08-14-2015, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

"I have been in fear for nearly 5 weeks..I've sought the Lord and repented of my idols..My baseball cards, deer heads and bass mounts are in the trash...I still hunt and fish"

Sorry, but that's really a crock if you went that far overboard and threw stuff away! There is no reason to fear the Lord and repenting is more than sufficient to please Him!
Old 08-14-2015, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
All I can manage to say is......

wow
He lives! But seriously, I still fully expect to go muzzy deer hunting on Sept 25, rifle elk Oct 5, duck hunting through feb. The apocalypse will have to wait.
Old 08-14-2015, 03:54 PM
Dominant Buck

As do I Judy...but it is important to understand that there are others who don't have the same opinion. I hope for all of the rest of us Chuck is mistaken.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Just a guy with an electronic sandwich board crying the end is near walking around spreading nonsense. Has been going on for a couple of hundred years. A prophet he is not. BTW, there is no country called perto Rico, there is one however called Puerto Rico and the Puerto Ricans are are still residing there alive and well. Probably should start a church, call it the church of Chicken Little with the Sky is Falling Choir in residence. That feeling in your chest is more than likely acid reflux! Making your son cry for 4 weeks! Nice.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 08-15-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:21 AM
Dominant Buck

appreciate the replies..you were actually much more kinder than I expected..Guys, I know how ya feel...I got pulled for a great archery and black powder spot this year..but as I've been getting my heart ready..I can't believe that as a Christian that I wouldn't want Jesus to come back...to choose hunting over Him. Right there should tell me something is a little wrong. My sons have come back to the Lord. ..they are very strong....especially Matt...who took his 6 foot wide TV down and it's on Craigslist. He got rid of his game system and spends more time with his son. He no longer cusses out his workers..He tries to minister to them..Life is so short..I'm a street preacher/minister ..I've witnessed so many tough things ...I was working with one fellow..He got drunk..fell into a lake and drown..and another...got drunk fell back and broke his neck...and last week...3 guys I knew all very well...one was on meth...and for nothing pulled out a knife and stabbed the other in the heart...died in less than 3 minutes..Life is very fragile...Love you guys..and I don't mind the negative comments..At one time I would have been the one giving them.

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-16-2015 at 03:40 AM.
Old 08-18-2015, 05:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Dude... you need to chill out. Have a beer or.......... 12! I can assure you myself, you and many others will be hunting and carrying on our business for years to come. No offense but you are a whacked out extremist.
Old 08-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
Dude... you need to chill out. Have a beer or.......... 12! I can assure you myself, you and many others will be hunting and carrying on our business for years to come. No offense but you are a whacked out extremist.
Amen! People like this guy actually IMHO turn more people off than they help. That may be the reason several of those guys took the easy way out to get away from his preaching!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.