Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
denver broncos >

denver broncos

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

denver broncos

Old 02-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Typical Buck

Default denver broncos

hi,
im a kc chiefs fan from mo. so as most chiefs fans i hate the broncos and am EXTRMLY pleased with the result of the superbowl. but here is the problem. everybody was all over the chiefs this year because we played a weak schedule and were exposed when we played Denver. but i just watched peyton manning and the donkeys play the worst game i have ever seen a team play. in the SUPERBOWL. and being a chiefs fan i have watched a lot of bad games. But knowbody is talking about the broncos being overrated. or that they were exposed. because in the medias mind peyton manning is god and they wouldn't dare say something bad about him. i think peyton manning is one of the best as far as his personality but i am really upset that the media gave the chiefs crap all year about being frauds when the real frauds were exposed in the biggest game of the year.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:22 PM
Typical Buck

Lol Denver is the real frauds and yet they beat the Chiefs twice and made it to the Super Bowl and I bet the farm you would have been tickled pink for the Chiefs to have just made it to the Super Bowl and get blown out. Yes the Broncos got dominated on all phases of the game but if I were you I would be more concerned about getting beat by the Colts in the playoffs after jumping out to such a big lead. I BELIEVE THE TRUE FRAUDS WERE YALL'S DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Many teams would have suffered a similar fate last Sunday.......Just ask Eli!
Old 02-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Dominant Buck

On any given Sunday........ This years super bowl Seatle was on their game and Denver wasn't. The best team certainly won.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like buckman11 has his panties in a twist because his "beloved Chiefs" got their butts handed to them by the "frauds". What a childish rant.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Typical Buck

[QUOTE=flags;4120951]Sounds like buckman11 has his panties in a twist because his "beloved Chiefs" got their butts handed to them by the "frauds". What a childish rant.[/QU

does nobody remember that the colts knocked out jammall charles-who is obiosly a huge factor , donnie avery-67 yard touchdown,, knile davis-87 rushing yards and a touchdown, justin houston-only player on defense with a sack, brandon flowers-interception.
it seems to me there is a pattern. and yes our defenseive backfield sucks.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

Football ebbs and flows, my brother. We have had two back to back 8-8 years. It's hard to bear.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by DJfan View Post
Football ebbs and flows, my brother. We have had two back to back 8-8 years. It's hard to bear.
bein a chiefs fan my whole life i know how you feel.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
On any given Sunday........ This years super bowl Seatle was on their game and Denver wasn't. The best team certainly won.
PS...From years in the AFC west we found it extra special to have beaten Elway's boys!

Now WHO really deserves an "F"

(the following from a share of "Russel Wilsons photo")
The 2012 @seahawks draft class. They graded us as an F. Now we are World Champs! #GodisGood #GoHawks
Attached Thumbnails denver broncos-wilson-2012-draft.jpg  

Last edited by summit daWg; 02-06-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nobody was beating the Seahawks that day. Nobody. Not Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Dan Marino, John Elway, Aaron Rodgers, Bart Starr....NOBODY.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.