Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
David Miller ??????? >

David Miller ???????

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

David Miller ???????

Old 11-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default David Miller ???????

Any one have any news or update on David Miller ??
Old 11-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator

It's been a while since I've seen him post. I just looked it up and he hasn't posted anything since September 15th. I hope he's doing well.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

He was always over on the, um, "other site", but hasn't posted in a while. He has been having some medical issues the last I heard.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:12 PM
Little Doe Peep

Red face

Mr. Miller has been hit with some serious medical issues over the past year.

One of the mods on the other site posted that he had emailed him, but I haven't heard of a response.

I hope he isn't suffering.

That mod over there apparently also has his phone number.

I'll post if I get any information.

Last edited by sachiko; 11-04-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

He hasn't been posting on facebook for a few months now. The last thing I heard from him was he had a thing with his lungs and wanted to be left alone for awhile. He did say when he recovered he will post again.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the update. I hope that ole blue undy guy is still alive and well.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Thanks for the update. I hope that ole blue undy guy is still alive and well.
p.s. Tel him happy Marine Corps birthday--that should wake him up. Then tell him happy Vets Day (tomorrow).
Old 11-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
p.s. Tel him happy Marine Corps birthday--that should wake him up. Then tell him happy Vets Day (tomorrow).
You just want to get him mad so he will be forced to post.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:30 PM
New Sheriff

I messaged his daughter (I think) on facebook. Here is the reply I got...

"Hello Tony, I will certainly tell Dave you all are concerned about him. He is having some health issues but he's ok. Good luck with your hunting season!"

That's all I know but at least he is ok. I bet even crotchier than ever too
Old 11-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Dominant Buck

I got the word from my niece that you all are send out scouts looking for me. It's been rough. Right now I'm in a rehab trying to build up some muscles so I can go home. I don't know what report I last gave you so here it is. All the cures failed. They work for 85 percent of the people. They have stopped all cures for me as the meds would kill me sooner. The pulmonologist said 1-5 years is the typicsl diagnosis. However, as rapid as I"ve been hit and gone down hill... he's saying 1-3. There will be no more fly fishing or bow hunting trips. I.m on major 02 24 hours a day. I limited right now to about25-30 yards of walk at a time and then sit down time to recover. I have been in the hospital way too much. I was in16 days on 2 occasions in Sept. Back in in October and then here for the past 3 1/2 weeks. Also spent major time in the hospital in August. It is what it is. I really missed out on some fun things this year. My old boss from Vietnam gathered my 3 platoon leaders in Wash DC for a little get together. I had planned on trying to make it but at the last minuted got put in a hospital. They called me all drunk and telling lies about me from a bar in Alexandria. I tell them they've all got dimentia becaused nothing the remember is correct. I won't be posting much. This place doesn't have Wifi. The only time I can get on line is when my brother comes in with his air card and smartphone. Play nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.